[S] When they have a crush on you

Kris: "That girl? Nah, she's not my style." *stalks you on social media and by mistake, likes your post from 7 months ago* "Oh shit."

Sehun: Bullies and annoys you until you cry.

Chanyeol: Doesn't leave you alone. He is everywhere you go. It's creepy.

Baekhyun: Makes you laugh, laugh and laugh until you're rolling and clapping while clutching your stomach like a retard.

Lay: Confronts you because he can't take being just-a-friend anymore.

Suho: *while you're passing by* Come on Suho act cool, act cool! *ends up smiling weirdly* "UGH I MESSED IT UP!!" *cupping his face with both his hands in frustration*

Chen: Indirectly flirting with you while you're debating yourself on whether he likes you or not. He's really confusing.

Luhan: Helps you out with random things like carrying heavy books or complimenting you for no reason while you're standing there, blushing beet red.

Xiumin: Asks you out on coffee dates because... coffee is life. He only cares about the coffee, dgaf about you.

Tao: *winks at you from a distance*
You: *turns around, but there's no one behind you* "Who? Me?"

Kai: "You free tonight?"

D.O: Will stare at you from a distance, whether you're looking or not.