[S] If EXO

...found a little girl crying on the street.

Chanyeol: "Hyung look, that little girl over there is so cute!!" *pointing at a little girl in the middle of a street*

Xiumin: "She looks like she's crying."

*Chanyeol and Xiumin exchange glances, but nevertheless, approach her*

Xiumin: *kneels down to match her height* "Are you lost?"

Little girl: *sniffles and nods* "Are you lost as well?" *mistook him for a preschool kid*

Chanyeol: "Waaaah! Look at thiiiiis!" *waves a candy in the air like an aeroplane and places it in her hand* "Stop crying now."

Little girl: *throws it back on his face* "Mommy asked me not to accept food from strangers."

Chanyeol: "Ohh. Okay." :(

Chen: "Where are your parents?"

Little girl: *cries upon remembering* "I- I don't know..."

Chen: "Do you know if bad people kidnap you, they could sell your eyeballs and kidneys for money?"

Little girl: *cries even louder*

D.O: *hits Chen* "Why are you scaring her??"

Chen: "What? I'm just trying to make her laugh!"

Sehun: *sits on a bench behind them* "Pftt. Girls these days." *silently judging the little girl* "What an attention seeker!"

Baekhyun: *trying to make the little girl laugh* "Look!! Another baby here." *points at Tao*

Tao: -_- "Little girl, do you like puppies?? Look at this one!!" *points at Baekhyun*

Kris: *pushes Baekhyun and Tao out of his way* "Move." *puts sunglasses on the little girl* "Done. You can't see her tears anymore."

Little girl: *non-stop crying*

D.O: "Ugh, why are y'all making her cry???" *lifts her up and down, taps her back, brushes her forehead* "There, there. Don't cry now." *trying to sound soft, cute and all*

Chanyeol: *teary-eyed* "Kyungsoo, you're so-"

D.O: *glares* "I. AM. NOT. CUTE."

Little girl: *stubborn bitch, she still doesn't stop crying* "I want mommy!!!"

Kai: "Will her mom mind if we feed her fried chicken?"

EXO: *smh*

Baekhyun: "Luhan-hyung, I think it's time you step in."

Luhan: "What?? No, you can't do this to me! I- I can't!"

D.O: "I think Baekhyun is right. Luhan-hyung, I'm sorry but we need you right now."

Luhan: "Kyungsoo, you too?" *tear-filled eyes* "Okay. I'll- I'm- I'm really going to miss you." *wipes tears*

Little girl: *blinks*

Luhan: *sniffles* "Take this." *hands her his Hello Kitty plushie*

Chanyeol: *looks at the little girl* "For Pete's sake, stop crying now!"

Little girl: *blinks at him* "I want my mommy!!!!" *continues crying even louder*

D.O: "THATS IT!" *cranking pistols in the background*

Kai: *holding him back* "No. Hyung she's just a kid. No- no, someone stop him!"

Suho: "Idiots. Move." *takes the little girl's hand* "Let's drop her off to the Police Station. It's their business after that."

*At the Police Station*

Woman: "That's my daughter!!! Oh my god, thank you so much for finding her."

Baekhyun: *blushing* "It wasn't a big deal, even though I did all the work." *rubbing his nape*

EXO: *Bitch please face*

Suho: *looks at the little girl* "Pretty girl, you shouldn't go anywhere alone."

Little girl: "I didn't go alone. There was this handsome man that told me he was a unicorn. So, when I went along with him, we both got lost."

Suho: "And the unicorn man? Where did he go?"

Little girl: "He just- he left. He told me he was going to the bathroom, but he never came back."

Suho: *worriedly* "By any chance, was it this guy?" *shows her a picture of Lay*

Little girl: *wide-eyed* "Omg you know him?"

Baekhyun: "Yeah, it's confirmed. Lay got lost again."

*meanwhile on the street*

Lay: *approaching random people* "Have you seen a little girl around here?"

"Excuse me have you seen a human about this tall? Wearing a blue skirt and white top?"

*to himself* "I leave her to go to the bathroom and she's suddenly missing." *shaking his head in disappointment*

Comment folks. For each time you don't comment, a bug says 'hi' to Baekhyun's face. You know how much he hates bugs and insects. Let's keep his environment bug-free.
.
.
.
Whatever it takes to make you silent readers comment XD