[S] When you slap them

...during an argument.

Chanyeol: "Ow [Y/N], that hurts." *chuckling while rubbing his cheek*

D.O: *glared at you* "No dinner for a week. You can starve to death." *and then he walked away*

Baekhyun: "What the hell [Y/N]?" *slapped your butt*

Kris: *you slapped him so hard that his sunglasses fell down and broke*
You: "I'm so sorry."
Kris: *fell on his knees* "My sunglasses..." *dramatically stretching out his hand towards it.

Tao: "Kris-hyung!! She slapped me!!" *shouts and runs to Kris*

Lay: His innocent, shocked face made you regret it for the rest of your life.

Suho: *held his cheek and looked at you dramatically* "I- I'm" *sniffs* "I never thought you'd" *sniffs*
You: "Umm, I'm sorry?"

Xiumin: *spat out the food he was eating* "Oww [Y/N], why would you do that?" *pouts*

Kai: *froze and then gave you a seriously pissed off look*
You: "S- sorry. I didn't mean to-" *you started with a shaky voice but he immediately grabbed your jaw and you stopped talking*
Kai: "You made me so mad right now." *pressed his lips on yours*

Chen: *chuckles* "Feather touch~" *ends up with tomato red cheeks*

Luhan: *held your wrist before you could slap him and pinned you against the wall* "I'm not as nice as I look. Get that straight."

Sehun: *slapped you back* "Sorry, not sorry."

I haven't updated in like, forever! Lol sorry...