Chapter eleven~ Meeting Baby Lux-

HEEEYY GURL HEEY!!!

Haha jk :D

But seriously, hey guys!

I decided since i updated my Ex-Bully story, i would update this one as well! :D

I think you can gather what this chapter will be about based on the chapter name, but she's so freaken cute, i coulnd't help, but make a chapter with her in it!!!

I see pictures of her and Harry and just smiled cuz Harry gonna be a great dad one day!!! :D

If you don't know who Baby Lux is.... then that's just sad. For you people who don't know, she's One Direction's stylist; Lou Teasdale's baby! :D

Oh and guys check out my tumblr! Its under Isbella2394 as well :D I have like no followers so...yeah.

If there are any people reading this story who aren't Directioners, i'd just like to say that you really should listen to their music and watch video's of them on youtube and stalk them on twitter and blog about them on tumblr, and write fanfictions about them, and also read some, because that's my life. And i regret nothing.

Okay, i'm sure you've heard about Zayn deleting his twitter. Well, we've got to respect his wishes, honestly, despite the fact that i was sobbing yesterday, i understand why he did it. People really need to stop the hate and stop spreeding rumors and crap, its kinda ridiculous. Like honestly Louis and Harry barely have any Larry moments anymore because, people assume they're gay, when they're just best friends. 

Anyways!

Guess you dont really care and most of you probably skipped this anyways! so... lets get on with the story! :D

Hope you enjoy!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Emily's P.O.V.

When i woke up the next morning, i realized that i was lying on something quite hard. It shifted slightly. I tried to sit up and see what it was, but found something pulling me back down. What the heck? I glanced over and stifled a laugh. I was laying on top of Harry, his arms wrapped tightly around me. Aww, he was so cute. His curls were slightly in his face and he had a small smile, his dimples showing.

Despite this though; he was literally hugging me to death. Like i literally couldn't breathe. I struggled to get out of his tight grip, but he wouldn't let go.

"Harry!" I gasped out, "Let go!"

"But Kitty cat! I need someone to snuggle with!" He mumbled.

"Harry! I'm not your stuffed cat!" I cried.

He laughed, "Silly Pussy."

Wow, that sounded really wrong. Seriously? How old was this kid? Five? Get it threw your thick half asleep skull that I'm not a freaken cat. Seriously, he was holding onto me way to tight. I felt compacted and squished, i started hyperventilating, feeling claustrophobic.

Just then the door opened, and i wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing; being that Louis stood there with an angry look on his face.

 "Harry! Wake up!" He screamed, running over and ripping me out of Harry's death grip.

I was breathing hard, trying to get oxygen to my lungs. 

"Are you okay Emily?!" Louis asked me.

I nodded, unable to form words yet, still trying to gain my breathe.

 Harry was sitting up, rubbing his eyes and looking around confused. I noticed he was still wearing his clothes from yesterday, he must've fallen asleep when he was in here with me.