Chapter three~ Reliving the past-

Okay!

I am sooo sorry that im a crappy author and have made you guys wait!

I apologize!!

Love ya guys!

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up under the soft sheets and warm bed. I sat up confused. I don't remember ever going to the bed. I was sure that i fell asleep on the ground by the door. I rubbed my head trying to sooth the pounding headache that i had. I threw the blankets off of me and rolled out of bed. I groaned as my limps screamed in protest as i stood up, laying on the floor, is not good for you. Just a little note to self. 

 I shakily walked out of the room and heard the sound of whistling. I followed it until i reached the kitchen; where Harry was standing there... half naked. I'm not going to lie, he looked like super sexy. But i started shuddering violently, scared. Harry looked down at me, smiling. His smile was replaced by a frown when he saw my expression.

"Whats wrong Emmy?" He asked, reaching out a hand.

I backed away shaking. He was going to hurt me. Why wasn't he fully dressed? I hit the wall and slipped to the ground, pulling my legs up to my chin and trying to cover my face with my hands. I felt a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Shh, shh, its okay Emmy." Harry soothed.

"Louis?!" He called out.

I heard loud footsteps quickly making there was over here.

"What happened?!" He exclaimed.

I flinched at the volume of his voice.

"I dont know! She saw me and just freaked out!" Harry told him nervously.

I looked up and saw Louis walking towards me, fully clothed, i relaxed a bit. He took Harry's place and gently gripped my arms.

"Em, whats wrong?" He asked me softly, trying to meet my gaze.

I took a breath, trying to calm myself down, "Do you want to hurt me Louis?" I asked.

His eyes widened, "Of course not!" 

"Does Harry?" I whispered.

"No! None of us do. I promise." He stroked my hair softly.

"Then why *sob* wasn't he *sob* fully *sob* clothed?" 

Louis sent a glare at Harry who raised an eyebrow. Before i know it, Louis is pulling me into a hug.

"Hey it isn't a big deal okay? Harry always walks around... indecently. Your just lucky he was weraing boxers." He chuckled, "Don't worry Emmy, we're not going to hurt you."

I clutched onto him desperately. I felt the ground disappear from underneath me, i squealed and held onto him even tighter if possible. Louis gently placed me down on the couch and sat next to me, he wiped away the last of my tears and looked me in the eye.

"Emily... i think it would help if... if maybe you told us... what happened?" Louis said gently.

I froze, he wanted to know my past. I couldnt... i'd never really told anyone. It was just too awful to put into words. There was no way i could truly explain the awful nightmares that were my reality.