Chapter one~ Don't make me-

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SUPER HAPPY

Sooooooo many people have already commented and stuff and that means a lot!

So thank you!

I hope you like chapter one!!!!!

So ENJOY!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's P.O.V.

We were passing an orphanage and i looked up at a window. A girl about fourteen stood there looking out of it sadly. She had long dark hair and what looked like once bright eyes, but the color seemed to be washed away by pain and sadness. She was petite and had a slight stature.

When i looked at her, i immediately knew that i needed to help her and keep her safe. There was only one way to do that.

*** TWO WEEKS LATER***

After a lot of begging on my behalf to the boys and Uncle Simon, i'd finally convinced them to let me adopt her. So now, we were standing in the orphange while the woman; Karen got her down here.

Then, i saw her walk in. She didnt see us though, she followed behind Karen and faced her desk as Karen sat behind it.

"Emily," She told her smiling and glancing back at me, "Someone wants to adopt you!" 

She looked shocked "WHAT?!"

Oookay, not the reaction i was expecting. I thought she'd be excited to get out of here.

Karen nodded wearily, "Yes, and your leaving with them today."

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!" She yelled angrily.

I thought maybe i should say something.

"She isn't." I said gently

She whirled around and her eyes widened in fear.

"These are the boys who will be taking you." Karen smiled.

Emily's P.O.V.

"What?! No! You can't let them take me! Please!" I begged Karen.

She looked confused, "Didn't you just say this morning you were going to get out of here?"

"Yes, no! I... i didn't mean that i wanted to get adopted." I stuttered.

Realization flashed across her face, "You were going to run away." She whispered.

I looked away from her.

"Well, that doesn't matter now." She sighed.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him quickly. He had slightly messy brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I stepped away from him and he frowned.

"Emily, go pack your things." Karen instructed.

"They're already packed." I told her.

"When were you planning on leaving?" She whispered.

"Sunday." 

She sucked in a breathe.

Then composing herself she said, "Mr.Tomlinson, if you'll just sign here along with the other boys; them as god parents. You; as her main guardian." 

She began to hand him a pen and he toke it moving to sign a sheet of paper.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.