Chapter Twenty Two~Our First Christmas (part one) -

Emily's P.O.V.

The weekend came slowly, that first week of school went by sluggishly and painfully. Filled with homework, quizzes, tests, and all the bullying.

The boys asked me about the bruises when i got home and i told them i tripped, they didn't believe me. I managed to cover up most of the damage somehow, hoping they wouldn't notice. Abby didn't approach me, but she didn't join in on the pain inflicted on me like everyone else, i could see her watching me from afar every now and then through the week though.

Finally, it was Friday, and the school day had just ended.

Louis car pulled up in front of the school and i hoisted my bag over my shoulder and hopped into the car, praying no one saw him. I didn't want people knowing Louis Tomlinson adopted me. I'd rather be bullied than have fake friends who only wanted to get close to me because of the boys.

"Merry Christmas!" He smiled as we pulled away from the school.

I looked at him oddly, "Um Lou... it's September."

He laughed, "I know, but the boys and us are having our own little Christmas this weekend, because over Christmas break we're all going to be in different places for the holiday."

"Why now though?" I asked confused.

"We've got band stuff going on basically until then, so we decided on now."

"Oh, and how long have you been planning this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged, "A while."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whined.

He laughed, "It was a surprise silly!"

I smiled, "I haven't celebrated Christmas in a long time..." My smile faded, "But i didn't get you guys anything!"

He rolled his eyes, "And you're not going to, we don't need anything from you, we're famous babe."

I sighed and shook my head, knowing i wouldn't win this arguement with him.

He smirked in victory. The rest of the car ride was quiet except for the music he was playing on the radio.

When we arrived home, i hissed in pain as i got out of the car, my ribs throbbing. Luckily, Louis didn't seem to hear me. I tried my hardest to hide my limp as i walked into the apartment building, and it worked from what i could tell.

Louis unlocked the door and i opened it, shock flashing across my face when i walked inside.

It was covered in Christmas decorations. Red and green all over the place. A small tree in the living area, covered in ornanments and other adornments. There were stockings over the fireplace, and twinkling lights going around the staircase. It was like our own little Christmas wonderland.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" The boys yelled jumping out from their hiding place.

I started laughing, "It's not even Christmas!"

Louis gave me a dirty look, "Hey! It is in this apartment missy."

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" Someone called, i looked over and saw Liam in a santa suit.

I fell to the ground laughing so hard i'm sure i peed myself. He looked absolutely ridiculous, it's September for Pete's sake! And why was he wearing that thing anyways?!

I gripped my stomach trying to ease the pain from laughing. And wiped the tears from my eyes.

"oh my gosh!" I giggled, "That is the funniest thing i have ever seen. Oh God."