One<3

A/N
*This story will leave off with Liv being in Oregon to train the UFC Fighter. If you need to read Fighter to refresh you memory or if you haven't yet, I suggest reading that so your not lost. Thank you Loves!*

••••••

After leaving LA Liv got on the plane heading to Oregon. She arrived at her new apartment, and is excited to train fighters in the UFC. It's now been a week and Liv misses home like crazy, but loves training the new guy. Ethan... well you'll find out how he's doing soon enough.

*Liv's PoV*
I miss the guys like crazy. I've only been here for a week and it doesn't feel the same. I don't know how I'm gonna get through three months without my best friend, dad and Lee, and the guys.

I decided to text E, because I'm pretty bored and want someone to talk too. By the way I changed his name back to Ethan from sexy mother fucker.

Me:
Hey E,, I just wanted to say hi:)

Ethan:
Hey Babydoll What you up to?

Me:
Nothing. I miss you guys. Oh also I kinda, maybe, possibly took some of your clothes. When I wear them I feel like your hugging me... sorry E.

Ethan:
Trust me. It's not the same without you here babygirl. That is the cutest shit I've ever heard. Your fucking adorable princess.

Me:
Thanks E. I'm wearing you hoodie and sweatpants right now. It's huge but it smells like you.
Your staying out of trouble for me right?

Ethan:
God dammit your so fucking cute.
...no promises.

Me:
Ethan. I will literally fly back to beat your ass. You better stay safe, and out of trouble.

Ethan:
Okay. Okay. I promise. Text me before you go to bed . Talk to you later babygirl.

Me:
Kk. Talk to you later E.

The guys promised me that they would keep an eye on E for me. My plan is that if E doesn't do anything with any other girls than I want to be with him, but if he's fucking girls left and right... then I'm gone. E doesn't know this, but he should not sleep with anyone else... I hope.

I have forgiven him, I'm over it. I guess now it's all about trust, I can't trust him, and that scares me, so I'm testing him. He doesn't know about it, but if he truly loves me... he will pass.

I have to train with Ryan today, so I got dressed and headed to the gym. This gym is insane! It's huge and super cool. "Well if it isn't my sexy trainer." Ryan smirked. I rolled my eyes. Yeah he's kinda a douche. "Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded smirking.

"Faster!"

"Move your feet!"

"Get your hands up!"

I yelled. He did exactly what I said. "Nice!" I said high giving him. He smiled and high five me. "So what are you doing later?" Ryan asked smirking. "Umm you know, stuff." I said. Mentally face palming myself. "Ok well I'll see you tomorrow cutie." He winked walking away.

I went home and through my car keys in the kitchen table. I got out my phone and told Siri to face time Ethan, because I need to rant to him about Ryan.

I heard my phone make the noice meaning Ethan answered. His smiling face popped up on the screen. "Hey baby." He said. My cheeks turned red. "Hey E." I said sighing. "Whoa whoa what's wrong princess?" He asked. "Ryan. He's a fuck boy and he's driving me insane!" I said putting my fingers through my hair.

"What the fuck did he do?" He asked getting protective. I sighed and giggled. I put the phone on the wall in front of me while I made dinner. "He's Just... very flirty." I said grabbing stuff out of the fridge. I didn't hear him reply. I looked at my phone and he looked lost in thought.

"E? Ya good?" I asked chuckling. He looked up shaking his head. "Why the fuck is he messing with my girl?" He asked. I giggled. "Who said I was yours babe?" I asked turning on the oven. He chuckled. "I think you became mine when you told me how much you love me." He said in a baby voice.

I glared at him. "Not fair." I said making him chuckle. "Seriously tell him to fuck off or I'll beat his ass." E said. I scoffed. "E. He fights in the UFC." I said. He scoffed. "And I'm the leader of the biggest gang in La babe." He said. I giggled. "Princess look at me." He said seriously. I turned and looked at him with my head in my palm.

"If he ever I mean ever touches you, tell me. I don't need anyone stealing my girl, while I'm trying to win her back." He said making my cheeks burn. I smiled and nodded. "Is that my hoodie?" He asked. I giggled. I grabbed my phone walking to the full length mirror in my room. I flipped the camera showing him my outfit.

I showed him his black huge thrasher hoodie, and gray Nike sweat pants. "You look fucking adorable and comfy as hell." He said making me giggle. "I am!" I said jumping showing off my outfit. He laughed at me making me smile. "Why are you so cute?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it." I said making him chuckle. "Where are a the guys?" I asked. He looked away from the camera. "I don't know." He said shrugging. "You know... somebody's birthday is coming up..." He said with a smirk. I chuckled. By the way my birthday is in a week. "Yep I'll finally be eighteen." I said. He smirked. "And legal." He said winking.

"I will hang up on you right now." I said. "No no no I'm sorry okay?" He said smiling. I chuckled and shook my head. I yawned. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded flipping up the good of his hoodie. He chuckled. "Get some rest I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said. I nodded. "Night babygirl." He said. I smiled. "Night E." Then he hung up.

All I wanna do right now is go home and be with the guys, Carson, and the fam. It's so boring here, and I cannot stand Ryan! He drives me fucking crazy.

I ate diner than fell asleep finding my last thought being Ethan...