Twenty seven<3

*Ethan's PoV
"E are you sure? Liv barely touched me and I'm still in pain." My dad said. I chuckled. "Dad please, she's not gonna win shit." I said. Liv shook her head smiling. "Alright well my money is on Liv." He said. "Oh no no no you two can't fight, Liv he will kill you." My mom said worriedly. "Trust me Lisa, he's not gonna kill me, and he sure as hell will not win." She said smiling.

We walked to each other after we did little stretches and mom and dad were watching closely. "So whoever gets the other completely pinned down wins, and I already know what I want if I win." I said smirking. She nodded. I came closer to whisper in her ear. "I want this little no touching deal over, I can't keep my hands off you." I said.

"Fine. But if I win.. I get to see Kayla." She said. I gritted my teeth. "Fine." I said then we shook hands. Before letting go Liv twisted my hand then kicked the back of my legs. Now I'm on my knees. "I won't hurt you, but I will beat you." She said before pecking my lips and walking back so I could stand up. I got up and shook out my arms.

I swung which she dodged as expected. She threw a punch which I caught and pulled her closer to me. "You gotta be faster then that babydoll." I said. She smiled, and grabbed my arm pulling me down to the floor flipping me on my back. She got on top and held out a fake gun. "Bang you're dead." She said cutely before pining my arms.

I put my foot on her stomach and flipped her. I got on top pinning her arms. She flipped us so now she's on top. "I've missed this position." I said smirking. She put me in and arm bar and pulled it. Fuck that hurts like a bitch.. but I never tap.

I got up and so did she. She threw a punch which I caught, then another which I caught. I twisted her arms behind her and she moved her leg behind mine making me fall. She got on top pinning my arms. "I win." She said cutely. I rolled my eyes.

She got up helping me up, and then she jumped on my back. She kissed my cheek, and I held her legs. Mom and dad were shocked. "W-wow. Okay I will not make you mad Liv." My dad said. Liv giggled adorably and I walked with her inside.

"Do you guys wanna go get some dinner?" My dad asked. "Dad can't we just order a pizza?" I asked. He nodded. "Perfect." He said. "Wanna get pizza with me?" I asked Liv who was on the couch. "Sure." She said jumping up grabbing her coat.

We got to the pizza place. I opened the door for Liv letting her go first just so I could squeeze that beautiful ass of hers. She giggled and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers, then she ran into someone. "Oops I'm sorry." She said. He turned around. "Jay!" Liv said hugging him. He chuckled. "Sup bro." He said. I nodded. "Hi Livy." He said.

"Where's the rest of the guys?" I asked. He smiled. "At the wear-house they made me get pizza, so what's up with you guys?" He asked. We shrugged. "Kayla showed up." I said. His eyes widened. "E, she has been non-stop talking about you since you visited us that one time." He said.

"Ew. She's insane." I said. He chuckled. "Yeah, well I got to go but it was cool seeing you guys again, bye Liv." He said waving to us. We waved back smiling. "Looks like you have a not so secret admirer." Liv said giggling. I made a disgusted face. "She can die in hole for all I care." I said. Liv giggled and shook her head.

*Liv's PoV
I grabbed some towels so I could take a shower before bed, and grabbed E's hoodie too for some pajamas. I walked in the bathroom, and started stripping my clothes when E walked in. He smirked. "What's that look for?" I asked taking off my shirt. He walked closer and unhooked my bra. "Can I join you?" He asked kissing my shoulder and neck.

(A/N: She isn't on shark week anymore.)

I smiled. "I guess that would be okay." I said. His head shot up. "Really?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded. He smiled and I took off the rest of my clothes. I stepped into the warm shower and E did behind me. I grabbed the loofa I brought and put some soap on it starting to wash my shoulders.

E grabbed it from me and started washing my back. "I love you, you know that?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I turned around taking in his beautiful smile. "I love you too." I said. He made a whiny noise, the one he always makes when he's horny.

He slowly pushed me up against the marble wall and and slowly lifted up my leg. He rubbed his fingers up and down my under thigh until he swiped over my parts. He kissed my neck, and swirled his tongue on the exposed skin making me hum. "I want you." He whispered. I nodded. He smiled and kissed me softly. He went back to kissing my neck, and squeezed my ass.

"You have to be quiet baby, can you do that?" He asked. "Mhmm." I hummed. "Words princess." He said. "Y-yes daddy." I said stuttering from the tingling in my area. He chuckled and slowly slid into me making me gasp. I put my head in his neck lightly biting his shoulder to conceal my moans. He slid in and out slowly teasing me. "You feel so good baby." He said going deeper.

I whined and bit his shoulder trying not to moan. "Daddy..please g-go fas-ter." I stuttered out. He hummed a yes and slammed into me going faster as I requested. I wrapped my arms around his neck moaning quietly into his neck. "I'll never g-et enough of you princess." He said. I clawed his back and clenched my walls around him feeling a knot in my stomach. "Shit.. do t-that again." He said.

I clenched my walls around him again and he moaned into my neck. "D-daddy I'm gonna-" he cut me off. "Cum for me princess." He whispered. I released into him followed by him shooting everything into me. After he slowly slid out of me making me whine from the overly sensitive area.

I put my head in his neck. He kissed me cheek softly. "Did that tire you out baby?" He whispered. I nodded, and he washed the rest of my body.

Who's your fav in the K's besides Liv and E, and whyy??:)))
^^Mines Gray

Vote and comment pretty please;)
^^Thanks Loves<3