Twenty eight<3

*Liv's PoV
I woke up and stretched out my arms and legs arching my back. I looked to my right seeing no E, he's probably downstairs. I went to grab my phone when I saw a note.

Good morning gorgeous,
I went with my dad to a meeting for work, so I won't be home till late, but my mom has a day planned with you. I'm sorry baby, call me when you wake up so I can hear that beautiful voice of yours.
I love you so much Kitten,
-E

I smiled reading the note he left. I'll call him when I wake up a little more. I slipped on my white robe and headed down stairs. "Good morning." Lisa said. I smiled. "Morning Lisa." I said. I went to grab some orange juice and Lisa was watching me the whole time. I slowly looked up meeting her eyes. "Honey. You're glowing." She said.

I chuckled. "Thanks, you look beautiful as always." I said pouring some orange juice. I still felt eyes on me. Lisa gasped loudly scaring me. "Oh my goodness!" She yelled with a big smile.

*Ethan's PoV
We were driving to my dads office when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw 'babygirl.'

"Hello?"
"Hi handsome."
I chuckled. "Good morning baby, I'm gonna miss you today."
"I'll miss you too."
"Let me talk to Liv." My dad said. I chuckled and handed him the phone.
"Hey Liv...good morning to you too... don't worry I will bring him back in one piece... okay bye honey."
"I'll text you later E."
"Alright darling."
"Love you."
"Love you more princess."

I hung up and my dad looked at me smiling. "What?" I asked chuckling. "You two are so in love." He said shaking my head. "You couldn't be more right." I said. He chuckled. "If you ever hurt that little girl.. you know what will happen." He said. I nodded. "I know dad you will beat my ass, and I would let you. But I will never ever hurt her." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Atta boy." He said.

*Liv's PoV
Lisa was rubbing my back trying to calm me down when my heart was a machine gun. "Lisa are you positive?" I asked. She smiled. "Oh honey, only a woman expecting will ever have such a gorgeous glow." She said. I gulped. "I'm only eighteen, my dad is gonna kill me, E is gonna kill me." I said.

"Liv let me explain something to you. You are pregnant with a baby of the man you love, not like, but the love of your life. Yes you are young, but you have a stable income and man who loves you Okay? So what we are gonna do is go down to the store get some tests and find out that I'm right yeah?" She asked smiling. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you Lisa.. for being like a mother to me, I truly love you ." I said. I saw tears leave her eyes and she giggled. "I love you too honey." She said.

I got dressed and I'm completely shaking, and I'm terrified. Not that I don't want a baby, but I'm terrified of Ethan's reaction. What if he doesn't want to be a dad? What if he leaves me? Okay.. I can't think like that right now.

"Liv are you ready?" Lisa asked. I exhaled and nodded hesitantly. We hoped in the car and headed to the store. "Honey I'm sure your answer will be yes, but I just need to ask. If there is a baby.. is it one hundred percent Ethan's?" She asked. My eyes widened. "Lisa Ethan is the only man that I have ever been with, your son took my virginity, and I never plan on being touched by anyone's else."

She smiled big, and let more tears slip out. "God, I don't know where he found you, but you are absolutely perfect." She said and grabbed my hand.

I let out a big breath and turned over the test...

Positive

Next test...

Positive

Last test...

Positive

I'm kind of in shock. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lisa. "Oh honey, always trust my instincts." She said smiling. I smiled and nodded. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her. She rubbed my back and shook me excitedly.

"Lisa, E is gonna hate me." I said between crying. "Sweetie listen, Ethan loves you. You are all he ever talks about and the way he looks at you is one in a billion. He loves you." She said. I smiled and nodded. "How do I tell him?" I asked. She smiled. "Right away!" She said. I nodded. I'll tell him when he gets home. I'm really really nervous.

*Ethan's PoV
I got home with my dad at like 10pm and I can't wait to see Liv. I lived twenty years without this girl, and I have no clue how I did it. We walked inside and my mom and Liv were watching TV. "Hey babydoll." I said. She looks like she has been crying. "Hi." She said and hugged me tighter then usual. Oh no. What's going on?

"E can I talk to you?" She asked. I nodded. "Of course." I said. I looked to my mom and she weakly smiled. I walked up the stairs behind Liv and my heart is beating really fucking fast. We walked into my room and Liv sat down grabbing a pillow sitting cross cross. I slowly sat down.

"Livy.. have you been crying?" I asked. She sighed and nodded. "I just.. I don't know how to t-tell you." She said shakily. "What happened baby?" I asked. She started crying and hugged the pillow. "You're gonna hate me." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I could never hate you darling. D-did you cheat on me?" I asked quietly. "No. No E nothing like that." She said making me relax.

"E..I-I'm.." She didn't finish. Instead she stood up and lifted her shirt. Is she sick. God please tell me she's not sick. She grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach. "You m-made something." She said. What..

My eyes widened. "Liv. Are y-you?" I asked. She nodded crying. My eyes watered. I stood up and picked her up holding her in my arms. "Y-you don't understand h-how happy y-you make me." I said. She buried her head in my neck. "Are y-you mad at me?" She asked. I sighed. "No. No baby, you and that little thing inside of you are the best things that have e-ever happened to me." I said. She lifted her head.

I sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Hey..listen to me." I said. "Liv, I had no purpose in life before you. I was just a waste of space, thief of oxygen, but you made me something. Now when I leave this earth there will be apart of me.. apart of us. You gave me a purpose to live, and so did this baby. I love you so much." I said. She wrapped her arms around me. "I love you too my love." She said.

She cupped my cheeks and placed her lips on mine. I felt the tears go to my lips and roll down the sides. She pulled away and put her forehead on mine.

"I can't fucking wait." I said making her giggle through tears. She kissed my cheek and nodded.

"I will love you forever."

"Not as long as I will."

So.. that was a pretty uneventful and boring chapter of you ask me;) wink..wink

Vote and comment pretty please
^^Thanks Loves