Nineteen<3

*Liv's PoV
Carse got me all dolled up for the ball today, she thinks I got nominated for some fighter award. I hate lying to her.. I'll tell her soon. I took one last look in the mirror satisfied with what I see... I hope E likes this. I feel like my ass is gonna pop out but I think this looks.. pretty?

I did some natural makeup and left my hair down in some natural waves

I did some natural makeup and left my hair down in some natural waves. I think I'm all done.

"Thanks Carse, I couldn't have done this without you!" I said hugging her. "No problem babe you look... wow. Ethan is a luck guy!" She said. I smiled and looked at my dress. There was a knock at the door who I'm assuming was Q, so I said my goodbyes to Carse, and stepped out to meet Q.

"Hey Q." I said smiling. He tilted his signature black sunglasses down showing me his brown eyes which I've never seen before. "Miss Cole you look stunning." He said. "Thank you. You always look handsome." I said in a friendly way which he knew. We did our handshake and headed to the car.

I'm starting to get really nervous now, what if E thinks I look bad, or what if I fall, or what- My thoughts got cut off by Q opening the door for me. "Thank you." I said shakily. Here goes nothing.

*Ethan's PoV
"Yo E when will Liv be here?" Gray asked. I swallowed the champagne in my mouth before answering. "When they call the other aces she will walk down that spiral stair case, she will be called last because she's the Ace for the biggest gang." I said. He nodded. "Got a boner yet?" Ev asked. I chuckled. "Not yet." I said.

"Everyone we will now be presenting the lovely aces."

One by one the plastic chicks walked down the stairs trying their best to shake the asses they don't have. I've noticed sometimes Liv purposely takes shorter strides not to shake her ass as much, because it makes her uncomfortable, how adorable is that?

"And finally last but most certainly not least Miss Olivia Cole, Ace to Ethan Dolan of the K's."

Clapping surrounded my ears but I instantly zoned it all out when the angel walked down the stairs. She looked very nervous and was biting her lip to make sure not to fall. The dress fit every curve perfectly, and her innocent little personality topped it all off. Her ass was begging to be squeezed and her lips to be kissed. She is truly the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. That's my girl.

She got to the final step and I finally closed my mouth. "You look.. drop dead gorgeous kitten. Absolutely fucking stunning." I said. She turned redder then I've ever seen and she looked down. She peeked back up and smiled. "You look very handsome my love." She said just above a whisper. I put my hand just above her ass claiming what's mine as we walked to the area where everyone else is.

Everyone stopped and looked at Liv. All the men drooling over her, and the women sending jealousy glares, because every inch of her is natural and all the right spots are thick as hell.

"E, they are starring." She whispered. I chuckled. "Mhmm, well when you look like you do it's hard not too babygirl." I whispered back. There was a group of men just starring at her begging for their asses to be beat. I pulled her into me so our chests are together, and she put her head in my neck.

I trailed my hands around rubbing her exposed back then going down and squeezed her ass roughly with both hands holding it in front of the group of dicks, that's right motherfuckers.. she's mine. She sweetly kissed my neck, and I kept one hand on her ass as we walked to our table. I got glares from some of the guys, I'm sorry.. did you like what you saw? This is gonna be a long night, if they keep looking at her.

We walked to our table and Nate looked up and started choking on his champagne followed by Cam choking on some food. "Damn babe you look gorgeous." Gray said pissing me off a little bit. She smiled. "Thank you Gray, you all look very handsome." She said. "E are you seeing that table over there starring at Liv?" Ev asked with a pissed look.

I nodded. "Mhmm, I squeezed her ass right in front of them." I said smirking. Liv giggled quietly and shook her head. I clenched my jaw looking back at them stare at her. "Hey don't let them bother you." She whispered. I sighed. "They are begging to get killed." I said with no emotion. "I don't see the harm in looking at something you will never have." She whispered kissing behind my ear.

I looked back again and they we All smirking and whispering things then acting like they were moaning. I swear to god I will rip their heads off. "E?" Liv said. I didn't mean to ignore her but I could stop shaking form anger. "Fine. Guess I have to do this." She said gently pulling me to a bathroom.

"Baby what are we doing?" I asked. She sighed. "You're shaking." She said cupping my cheek. "I don't like them starring at my kitten, and I certainly don't like to share." I said. She sighed. "Can't you just ignore them?" She asked. I raised a brow. "Maybe if you weren't so god damn gorgeous, but you are so every damn guy drools over you." I said.

She smiled and kissed me sweetly but passionately. I held her ass as she let me stick my tongue down that beautiful throat of hers. She slowly pulled away leaving me breathless. "I'll take care of it." She said. I gave her a confused look. She pulled me out of the bathroom, and we walked back to where the pricks were sitting. Liv walked in front of me looking right into my eyes.

She slowly bent down lifting up her dress, and then pulled of her back lace panties. My eyes widened. She hung them on her pointer finger for me. I smirked and grabbed them.. they are drenched. I put them in my pocket as she fixed her dress, now her ass is even more defined. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"You're the only one that will ever be able to soak my panties daddy and you know it, and now.. so does everyone else."

Spicy chapter;)

Vote and comment!

^^thanks loves<3