Chapter 16: New Album Solo Excitement

Start from the beginning

"There will also be two solo songs per full album." Woohyun added. "One solo from the girls and another solo from the boys."

"That decision will be made by the fans though." Soojung stated.

"This is exciting!" Changwoo spoke.

"As for the songs, everyone will get one song that they will participate in besides the title track." Soojung continued. "For example, let's say the twins Changwoo and Changbin had a duet, they will not be in another song besides the title track."

"Does that go for solos as well?" A.D asked.

"Yes." Soojung nodded. "You guys will meet with Junjae as well as your choreographers soon to start preparing. Sorry for the rest of you who will have to wait longer, but don't worry. You will debut soon."

"We understand." Scout flashed a bright smile.

"I will take my leave then." Soojung stood up. She bowed to everyone. "Goodbye."

"Bye Soojung sunbaenim." Everyone said in unison as they waved. She left the practice room and Woohyun let us go.

My brother and I stuck around a bit before leaving and Soeun and Blue came up to us.

"You guys must be excited, right?" Blue asked us.

"Of course." Changwoo replied.

"You boys are lucky." Soeun crossed her arms.

"We understand that." I nodded. "But we can't control what happens."

"What kind of songs do you guys think will be on the album?" Blue asked. "I hope there will be duets."

"That would be cool." I said.

"Who would you guys want to do a duet with?" Blue asked.

"It doesn't matter to me." Changwoo replied. "At least with the current members who will be on this album."

"Is there somebody else you would want to sing with?" Blue asked my brother. "Like someone who hasn't debuted yet."

My brother's eyes widened.

"Don't ask him such hard questions." I snickered.

"Oh, sorry." Blue snickered as well.

"We should go." I said, tugging on my brother. "We'll see you girls later."

"Bye oppas." The girls waved as Changwoo and I exited.

"Thank you." My brother said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"I got you bro." I replied.

My brother and I walked to the convenience store to grab a snack before going back to the Pinky building to our dorm.

*****

-Wednesday, December 5, 2018~7:49AM-

~James's POV~

I arrived at the lobby to pick up the mail when I noticed a familiar brunette flipping through a stack of mail at the counter. I walked over and bumped her.

"Oh, oppa!" She jumped. "You scared me."

"Sorry Scout." I snickered.

"What are you here for?" She asked me starting a conversation.

At that moment, receptionist Hongbin set my stack of mail on the counter.

"Thank you." I said to him then turned to Scout, giving her a smirk.