Wrath of the Reaper

Comenzar desde el principio

(y/n) POV

"Well students I have good news, even better news and some bad news." Sōsuke said, "the good news is we have three new students. The bad news is I will no longer be your teacher. And the even better news is Professor Goodwitch has been found and will be resuming her duties as your teacher tomorrow." He said, "HEY SŌSUKE! FIGHT ME!" I yelled, "ah Mr. Goodwitch I'm glad to see you've returned safe and sound, but why would you want to fight me?" he asked, "simple I wanna see if I can hold my own against a strong opponent. I mean unless your afraid you're going to loose to a four year old." I said with a smirk, "alright I'll indulge you just remember this was was your choice young man." he said, I looked back at Rangiku as if to say "I'm sorry, but I can't hold back even a little against him" and with a nod I went down to the changing room.

When I entered the arena I had my dark Shiryu in it's shikai and I had my new hollow mask on.

"That's a very interesting mask where did you get it?" Sōsuke asked, "lets just say it was a gift

"That's a very interesting mask where did you get it?" Sōsuke asked, "lets just say it was a gift." I said my voice distorted, "shall we get started?" he asked, "Shiryu." I said as I slashed to my side, a portal opened and Shiryu emerged from the swirling black portal. I rushed at Sōsuke and Shiryu followed closely behind me. I slashed at him, and when he blocked my strike Shiryu attacked him from behind. "Interesting approach, but if this were a real fight and not a sparing match you would be dead already." He said, I raised my left hand and then the white Shiryu appeared in its dragon sword form, I slashed at him with the white Shiryu and this time he dodged as opposed to blocking. "Master are you ok?!" Shiryu asked as my mask split in two, I was mad. I rushed at Sōsuke once more and this time he hit the white Shiryu out of my hand and caught the other with his index finger, middle finger, and his thumb. He forced me to let go of my sword and then he grabbed my wrist and kicked me in the stomach. I flew backwards, I was about to fly out of the arena until Shiryu caught me. I puked from the blow to my stomach, I couldn't move my right arm I figured it was broken. I felt strange, I felt as if a wave of fear, terror, and regret had washed over me. It was suffocating, suddenly White Shiryu appeared in front of me wielding her dragon sword. She was saying something but I couldn't hear anything she said. I could see people yelling and screaming in the background but all I could hear was silence. Suddenly my entire body went numb with pain,  I tried to scream and cry but I couldn't. I saw Rangiku looking at me, she looked shocked and angry. I realized that I had to get up, I had to fight! I had to try. I got back to my feet, "Shiryu release!" I yelled, the dark dragon sword glowed and flew into my left hand. It's appearance had changed from a dragon sword to a sword that was completely different.