01. A Little Birdie Told Me.

Começar do início

David stood quickly and ran from the bar but the moment he turned a corner Lilith appeared in front of him. "It's not nice to run away from a lady." Lilith grabbed David's neck and flung him down an alley. While he was trying to get up Lilith calmly walked over and crouched down next to him. Lilith grabbed David's neck once more in a vice like grip and lifted him off the ground, pushing him against a wall.

"W-what are y-you gon-gonna do to m-me!" David screamed and began to struggle in Lilith's hold but she tightened her grip and let her face change. Lilith's eyes went from a beautiful brown to a mix of toxic green, yellow, and red. Her eyes became slitted like a snakes and her teeth elongated into razor sharp fangs. Her tongue followed suit and became longer and thinner. Like a snakes.

David's fear grew even more when he saw her new appearance and she hissed right into his ear, letting her tongue drag across the side of his face. David let out a loud, high pitched shout. Lilith pulled back and winked once before sinking her fangs into David's neck, he screamed and screamed but soon he fell silent, dead.

Lilith let go of his neck and dropped his limp body to the floor. Lilith looked down at his still body as she licked her lips clean of blood. The brunette turned on her heel before gracefully walking away, her heels clicking on the cement. By the time someone found his body, Lilith would be long gone, not a trace remaining of her presence, and for that the family would have no peace.

Lilith returned to her lavish home and she quietly walked inside. Her eyes found her lover who had his back to her while he rested against the balcony. Lilith stopped and stared at the man in front of her, even after all their years together.

Her lover, Klaus Mikaelson, has curly dirty-blonde hair, dark stormy blue eyes that always filled with love when he looked at her, pearl-white skin that was marred by scars from his childhood, a lean and muscular body, and a delicate yet muscular face with full pink lips.

Lilith began to use her years of stalking her prey to walk up to Klaus and wrap her arms around his waist. She felt Klaus tense but he relaxed when he realized who was behind him.

Faster than Lilith could blink her back was pressed against the railing and Klaus had her trapped in his strong arms. Lilith smiled and Klaus returned it with his signature smirk, showing off his dimples.

"Hello, Love." Klaus' heavy British accent had Lilith's smile widening. Before Lilith could answer Klaus swooped his head down to catch Lilith's lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. Lilith returned it with vigor and she raised her arms to Klaus' neck, pulling him closer. The two stayed in their unbreakable embrace before Klaus pulled away.

"Hello to you too, Nik." Lilith was breathless as she spoke and Klaus smirked once again, he knew he had that affect on people. Klaus went to kiss her again but she moved her head back.

"Ah! I had a little birdie tell me some news that I do believe you will enjoy." Klaus groaned and stepped back.

"And what is this wonderful news, Love" Lilith's lips twitched into a small smile at the affectionate title.

"I found the man my informants told me about and they weren't lying about the information this man had. When I got into his life I saw a friend named Mason Lockwood and with Mason Lockwood's name came another, Katherine Pierce."

Klaus snarled at the mention of Katherine and Lilith placed a hand on Klaus' arm to calm him down. "If your done snarling like an animal I will continue. When Katherine's name appeared I saw a conversation between Mason and David, my prey of the day. It showed them talking about how Mason and Katherine were going to Mystic Falls."

"What could Katherine be doing in that god forsaken town?" Klaus looked at Lilith and he watched as his wife smirked.

"Think about it, My Love. Katherine would never go to Mystic Falls without a reason and I realized it's been about five hundred years since Katherine was born. What if there's another Doppelgänger. Who knows maybe she could be human?"

Klaus' eyes widened slightly before his lips were pulled into a cruel smirk, promising death and destruction. " I shall send a spy to Mystic Falls to see if your correct, Love."

"I'm always right and you know that." Klaus grabbed Lilith's waist and pulled her into him. He bent his head to whisper into his wife's ear, "And that is why your My Beautiful Nightmare, Lilith Soren." Lilith smiled and pulled him closer.

Mystic Falls better be ready because the King and Queen of the Supernatural World are about to come knocking on its door, and all who live there will never forget the storm that's coming. For when the King and Queen roll through town nothing will ever be the same again.