17

Once inside you all sit on the large velvet couch that basically eats you as you sink so much. You ask Steve and Bucky if they want anything to drink to which they reply shaking their head.

"So what would you like to know?" You say sifting in the chair

"Who's your favourite, me or Steve?" Bucky jokes which earns him a elbow in the side from Steve.

"Before the questions I just want to say that we all miss you and we respect your decision to leave and that we did put a lot of pressure on you, which we are sorry for. We all miss you , a lot" Steve smiles.

"Thanks I apricate that you support my choices, I have missed you guys so much, but I did just need to think about myself for once, you know" You reply giving a warm smile back.

"now we have that over with there is one big question I want to ask you" Bucky says breaking the silence.

"And that is"

"Will you ever come back to New York, to us?" Bucky frowns

You pause for a second and look at T'Challa.

"I might visit. But I would never fully go back. I like where I am now, I like being with... with my second family." you say looking between T'Challa, Bucky and Steve. 

"What do you mean by 'second family'?" Bucky questions sitting up right in the chair.

You take T'Challa's hand and place it on your leg making Steve and Bucky's eyes to look, a small frown pulls at their lips before you speak.

"Being here made me realise that neither of you two were the one for me. Don't get me wrong you are both great guys but there are other people out in the world for you two, but those people for you aren't me." you say making their faces look away from you two.

"I think we should go" Steve announces getting up off of the chair followed by Bucky they stared to leave the room but stopped when you spoke up.

"Please don't go, I haven't seen you in months and then you just walk out, I missed you so much, it was hard for me to just leave my friends... my family behind. To leave the team behind without a proper goodbye was hard, and I done that because you both couldn't, couldn't just keep your mouth shut, I was struggling on my own, I didn't need the pressure of having to choose between you guys. You both meant everything to me. And you still do, but only now I don't think that feeling is returned only because I've found who I was meant to be with, can't you just be happy for somebody else, for me. Please." You cry out tears running down your face.

"Have fun with the king. And just so you know, we do care about you, you were the person who just walked out, we have always been there for you." Steve says holding back tears before slamming the door.

You collapse on the floor as a crying mess. T'Challa goes to hold your hand but you snatch your hand away.

"I need to be alone, I'm sorry" You sob before walking off to your room

--------------------------------------------------------

Bucky and Steve walk in silence to the jet, even when they start to go back to New York they don't say anything. After an hour flying Bucky speaks up.

"Did we really just do that?" He asks

"I think we did, I do feel bad but I just couldn't stand seeing her with him, he is a great guy but we didn't fly all this way to see that she loves somebody and doesn't want to come back. I think that we did do the right thing and just leave. We'll get back and tell the team what we've seen. Just don't say anything about the argument, okay" Steve replies

=========================

Did you just loose two of the most important people in your life? yep

Will they be gone forever? I guess you'll have to see