16 (language)

(A/N- so sorry I have been away for a really long time, I couldn't find time to write and especially this week was really busy, I had a netball match in the Monday, training on the Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday I had gym and Friday I went out with my friends after school. I also haven't been sleeping well so I've been really tried so that doesn't help when writing. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter)

====On the jet====

"How far away are we Steve" Bucky yawns 

"About 5 minutes away, so buckle up Buck" Steve smiles looking at his masterpiece that he done on Bucky's face.

Bucky sits down and looks out of the window at the muddy brown grass that quickly changes to a bright green grass after a flash of blue light.

"Woah that was awesome!" He shouts in amazement taking Steve by surprise making him swerve 

"Bucky!" Steve whisper shouts because he know that Bucky is going to be pissed when he looks at him self.

"Get ready to see her again Buck, not long now"

====Wakanda====

"King, a ship has entered Wakanda, it doesn't look like one of our ships" a wakandrian (just go with it) says opening the doors.

"Show me what it looks like" T'Challa replies 

The person pulls out a tablet and a video appears in the room

"T-That's one of the shield ships. They have come" you stutter

"Is it an attack miss?" 

"No, they have just came to visit" You smile

====Outside====

The jet door lowers slowly revealing Steve and Bucky standing there with a huge smile on all of your faces. They run down the slope and towards you, you jog and meet them in a tight hug.

You begin to laugh

"What's on your face?" you laugh pointing at Bucky handing him a mirror

"What's what on my fa-" he opens the mirror and Steve looks away biting his lip to stop himself burst out laughing, "I'm going to kill you Steve" he growls using his sleeve to wipe of the marker.

"Well welcome to Wakanda" You smile

"Thanks, it looks lovely by the way" Steve compliments looking at T'Challa

"It's how it's always been but since Y/n joined its had a lot more greenery then before, anyway let's talk more inside shall we" T'Challa says motioning to the door.