10

"I just- just don't know who to be with, I love them both, the same, they make me happy, I feel safe with both of them. Help me please Wanda" I say through sobs.

"It's up to you, I know its not the best advice but, it's the truth, I don't want to see you like this" She says looking me in the eyes.

"I'm going to get you some tea, we'll talk more when you've calmed down a bit, just know that I'll support your choice, you disserve to be happy (y/n)" she softly says walking over to the door and closing it quietly.

Being in a state like this, I can't control my powers fully, so I end up surrounding myself in a ball of fire, I know what your thinking, Wouldn't that be hot?  to anybody that isn't me yes, but because it's part of me it doesn't burn it feels like a cosy blanket, I feel safe. Sitting in the fire gives me time to collect my thoughts and think of something.

"It's up to you"  Those words keep playing in my head. 

Maybe I don't have to choose, maybe I could start a new life, run away. Yeah that sound like a plan, then I wouldn't have to deal with all of this stress. But where would I go. Um. oh I'll go to Wakanda, I've been there before, but it was with the others, but then T'Challa did say that if we needed anything to come see them. Okay, I've got it, I'll run away to Wakanda.

I need to pack, just the main things and some things to remember the team, God I'll miss them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

====Wanda's Pov====

I feel so bad for (y/n) she's gone through a lot, this shouldn't be happening to her. Walking to the kitchen I hear some arguing, I thought it would be Thor and Loki but, no to my surprise it's Steve and Bucky. 

"Look what you've done Steve, she just ran off crying, she must be really confused" Bucky shouts at his old best friend which I can only assume his now ex best friend.

"My fault!  You're the person who had to tell her how you felt, I already told her how I felt, we were happy then you had to go and ruin it by not letting me love her, just like in the 40s you always had the girls and all I got were laughs from them but still I was happy for you, the day you fell off of that train I was upset that I lost my best friend, but here you are now, but right now your not being the Buck I used to know, I'm thinking that that Bucky I knew actually died for good, because the old Buck would be happy for me, he would have kept his feelings to himself just to see me happy" Steve shouts out trying to hold back tears.

Bucky doesn't reply but he clenches his jaw and fist before storming off leaving Steve in the kitchen with a few rouge tears falling down his cheek. He turns to see me staring at him with a shocked look on my face, I mean I did just witness two best friends go at each other.

"I'm sorry you had to see that Wanda, I'm just worried about (y/n)" He sighs

"It's fine, I'm sorry you just lost your best friend, anyway I was going to get (y/n) a cup of tea, if you want to see her why don't you make it and bring it to her?" I ask hoping he would say yes, even though (y/n) probably wouldn't want to see him, but I think that if she talks to him about how she feels she would feel better.

"Okay-Okay yeah, I'll make her a tea and bring it to her, thanks Wanda" He says pulling me into a hug, I was shocked but returned the hug, oh my god the team is in a huggy mood today.

====Steve's Pov====

Walking to (y/n)'s room my nerves grew, I approach her door and knock.

No answer, so I knock again

No answer, "(y/n) I know that you probably don't want to talk to anybody that isn't Wanda but I brought the tea she was going to make for you. Please just let me in." I plead but still no answer, "Just say something, anything, just so know your in there and your safe" After not having an answer, I worry. I try and open the door but it's locked, so I break the door down to see her window wide open and nobody in the room, "(y/n) where are you?" I shout.

I try and search for her in her room, but there is really nobody in there, so I run out of there as fast as I could and run to the living room with a panicked expression on my face

"Hey, bud what's wrong, you look like you've just seen a ghost" Sam askes 

"It's. It's (y/n) she's not in her room and her window's open. She's gone." I rush out and place my hands on my temples and sit on the edge of the chair with my arms on my knees.

"I'll go get Bucky" Sam runs off then soon returning with Bucky who is also looking worried

"F.R.I.D.A.Y play the footage in (y/n)'s room after Wanda left" Tony says.

 A blue screen appears with the footage, You can't even see her as she's encases in her own fire, but not long after she grabs her backpack and places her main belongings like her tooth brush, her hair brush, clothes, and things like that she hesitates with putting her phone in there but then leaves it, she then picks up a picture frame with all of the team in it, she holds it to her chest with tears down her face before placing it in her bag. She closes it before opening the window, she turns around and looks back at her room. She then jumps a bit, probably from when I knocked on the door, she then grabs her bag and throws it onto her back and climbs out of her room. Not long after I come in.

"Okay, thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y" Tony sighs. 

Then silence fell upon the room.

"Where could she have gone?" Bucky speaks up.

" No clue, and because she left her phone and all of her electronics, it's going to be really hard to find her" Tony replies with a sad look on her face.

Everybody feels lost. We all loved her, she was like the glue in this team, the thing keeping us together, so now what's going to happen?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count- 1100 

So guy this was a long one, but I hope you liked it, so much happened in this one. sorry to announce but the story is coming to an end, only a few more to go, but if you do like the story so far it would be really appreciated if you vote and tell me what you think of the story!

Have a good morning/night/day where ever you are <3  -T