3 (rude language)

====Steve's pov====

Maybe I should have asked Wanda about (y/n), and who was she talking about when she said about I'm not the only person to like her, Does she even like me?

-------------------------------

====Back to your pov====

The next morning I wake up in a really good mood again. I like how it feels. Just then my stomach rumbles like an earthquake, so I swing my legs over the side of my bed and push myself off of my bed and get dressed into a comfy jumper, boyfriend style ripped jeans and suede boots.

 Just then my stomach rumbles like an earthquake, so I swing my legs over the side of my bed and push myself off of my bed and get dressed into a comfy jumper, boyfriend style ripped jeans and suede boots

After getting ready I head downstairs for breakfast, before I say it smells nice I check to see who it is, luckily it's Bucky.

"Food smells nice" I compliment before setting the table.

"Thanks (y/n), you seem like your in a good mood, what happened last night?" he smiles.

"I am in a good mood, and that's because I was able to manipulate water and air at.the.same.time" I clap to add emphasis. He chuckles and I join him.

====Bucky's pov====

She's cute when she's happy, she brights up the whole room. The same way it does to her eyes. Oh shit I'm about to burn the bacon!

"Hey you alright there, it *sniff* are you burning something, here let me help" she jogs over with a concerned look on her face. She quickly takes the spatula from my hands and removes the burning bacon from the pan, all I can do is stand there and look at her, she cares so much.

She snaps her fingers in front of me and that removes me from my day dream.

"Hey you with me, earth to Bucky?" she voiced.

"Uh, uh what?" I shake my head and laugh rub the back of my neck.

She smiles and shakes her head. The smile, you see it once in a blue moon, but if you do it's the best thing ever.

"I said, what happened then, why was you about to burn the tower down?" she says still smiling.

I can't tell her the real reason.

"I was thinking about Wanda" as soon as I said that out loud I mentally hit myself in the head, why did I say that.

"Well I guess I should tell her about you liking her" she teases.

"Uh no. Don't do that I'll tell her later" I lie.

"You should, you'd be cute" She replies walking away and putting the plates on the table.

Now I have no chance with her, she thinks I like Wanda, but I don't I like her, (y/n).

====Back to your pov====

Wanda, I mean I'm happy for him but am I? Do I like him, no, I can't, I haven't liked anybody like that since... fuck... when I was 11, wow!