9 (language)

(y/l/n) = your last name

------------------------------------

====After food====

All of the team ate and talked (mostly about you and Steve) and when you and Bucky had finished you leaned over

"Do you want to talk now?" you whisper 

he nods

You slowly get out of your chair as its still a bit painful to move and you follow Bucky to his room.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y turn off the visual and audio of the cameras in this room." you say as F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice replies

"Done miss (Y/l/n)"

"Thanks. Okay, Bucky what's on your mind? You can trust me" You ask softly

He pauses for a moment with his head looking down at the floor before lifting in to look at you in the eyes

"I know it's probably to late to say this, *sigh*, but I-I I like you, a lot, and I just can't stand you being with Steve" He spits out as he looks at the floor again waiting for your answer.

"Oh holy Thor. Um, I like you too Buck but I also have the same feelings for Steve, but *awkward laugh*, as you know Steve made a move first, but me being me, I don't want to hurt you, so, so I'll, fuck I can't do this." You place your hands on your cheeks and exhale heavily "I need to go. I need to talk to Wanda" You say rushing out of his room as quickly as you could leaving Bucky sat on his bed not knowing what to do except feel terrible for making you feel like this.

====In the living room====

You walk in the room quickly with a worry look on your face.

"Oh hey (y/n), you came at the right time, we're talking about Mr Capsicicle over here" Tony laughs 

"Shut it Tony" You snap gaining oos from the avengers and Tony with an open mouth with a shocked expression on his face. 

"Wanda. You me. My room. Now" You order spinning on the heels of your feet and marching to your room, with a worried Wanda chasing behind you.

====Your room====

"What's wrong (y/n)" Wanda askes placing her hands on your shoulders to try and stop you from bouncing on the bed in your nervous state.

"It's Bucky. And Steve, I don't know what to do" You say croaking as tears fill your eyes and down your cheeks

"It will be alright, talk to me" She says pulling you into a much needed hug and rubbing your back in comfort.