13

====A few months later====

You would have thought that a few months later that the team would have some sort of lead as to where you could have gone, but no, they still have no clue where you went. They have been to London, Scotland, LA, California, Washington DC, almost all of America. But they still had no idea where you were. Little did they know the answer was right in their face, they just need to work together.

You put in "WAKANDA" in the letters you left for Steve and Bucky. They need to think, together. 

==== Steve's POV====

Everyday I take the photo and letter, read and look at them. She underlined some letters but I don't know what for. She left because of me and Bucky, maybe he has an idea about why she done this? I haven't spoken to him since (y/n) left and its been tearing me apart, I miss our small conversations about the past, before being frozen. I need to talk to him.

Grabbing the letter from my bed side table, I hold it in my hand walking to Bucky's room up a floor. Entering the elevator, I fold the paper and put it in my pocket. When the doors open I quickly jog down the hall and freeze at his door. I'm half filled with hope and the other half is scared. 

I knock on his door, waiting for an answer. To my relief the door swings open, to a very tired looking Buck.

"Hey Buck, can I talk to you, it's about (y/n)" 

"Uh- yeah- yeah come in" He replies half awake, I feel bad for him, it's like he hasn't slept since (y/n) left.

I walk over to his bed and sit on the edge of it removing the letter from my pocket.

"Are you alright, you don't look like you've had much sleep?" I ask just to break the silence.

"Well, I haven't been sleeping right, I still have nightmares from HYDRA, but when she was here, she would stay with me until sun rise, we would either talk or I would fall asleep, I just really miss her" He lets out a sad laugh as his eyes start to get glazed by tears.

"You can always talk to me Buck, I'm here for you, okay" I reply placing my hand on his shoulder squeezing tightly.

"Thanks, punk" He replies with a small smile

"Jerk" I finish with a smile.

"Anyway about (y/n)?" He questions

"Oh right, I got a letter from her, and she underlined some letters in it, and I want to know if you know what they mean, so do you?" I hold out the letter

"Wait, she done the same for mine" He reaches over to a old book that had his letter from (y/n).

"Look, she underlined  n, d, a" He raises and eyebrow "what did she do for you?"

"W, a, k ,a" We pause before I know the place.

I look up at Bucky with a massive smile on my face before jumping up from the bed

"Buck, We're going to Wakanda" I say before running out of the room

"Hey, wait for me!" I hear as it becomes quieter.