8 (language)

I can't remember if I've already included this one but oh well

(y/n/n) = Your nick name

(I know I haven't done this one)

(y/s/n) = Your ship name

====your pov===

As my eyes flutter open from my sleep, I see Steve slumped in the chair by the side of me.

"Hey, blue eyes" I say like a whisper, his head rises slowly as he looks up to me a small smile on his perfect face and a small laugh escaping his lips, god he looks good.

"hey (y/n/n)" he says slowly walking towards me to sit on the bed.

As he reaches the bed he places his hand on my cheek and caresses it, a smile appearing on my face from his touch. 

"Even when your not well, you still look perfect" he compliments

"Coming from you, Mr I look flawless doing everything" I laugh at your own words, he chuckles too.

He slowly moves closer to my face and with the small amount of strength I have, I lift my head to meet his with a kiss. The taste of strawberry chap stick on his lips makes me smile.

"What you laughing at?" he says smirking

"The taste of your cherry chap stick" I sing,  giggle slightly at the end,giving him another kiss

"I understood that reference" he pulls away to sit next me on the bed and laughs. 

"Do you want to go see the others?" He asks

I nod and slowly swing my legs over the bed, the small movements hurt but having Steve next to me makes the feeling go away. Him being the gentleman he is he hooks his arm with mine to help me balance, I slowly limp to the door as he opens it.

"oh thank you kind sir" you joke

"The pleasures all mine" he chuckles and I giggle.

Limping, walking, what every you want to call it, we made it to the living room. We walk in and Bucky looks tense I don't know why but when he looks up and meets me I smile at him and his tenses seem to fly away and he returns the smile half heartedly causing Tong to turn around.

"Ah, it's Capsicicle with (y/n)" He laughs winking, oh fuck what did he see?

I look over at Wanda and she reads my thoughts, she makes a kissy face and laughs. I give her death stare before turning back to Tony who looks like he wants to talk to Steve. 

"Tony wants to talk to me, see if you can walk over to that chair over there, I'm sure that you will make it, I believe in you" He whispers in my ear and look him in the eye and with a single nod he lets go and him and Tony walk out of the room.

I try and walk to the chair, when I all of a sudden I trip over Thor's hammer Mjolnir, I thought I was going to hit the floor head first when I feel one cold hand a one warm hand grab my arms and pulls me up

"Thanks Bucky" I thank smiling at him

"That's alright doll" he says helping me over to the chair I was aiming for.

"My apologies lady (y/n) I should really think about where I put my hammer" Thor says a bit too loudly

"It's alright Thor, you didn't mean to, my clumsy ass should have been looking where I was going"

"No its not lady (y/n), I should have been smarter"

"Okay, I except your apology" I smile not wanting to argue.

The others just snigger and smile at mine and Thor's petty argument.

" So how you feeling?" Sam asks starting conversation.

"Before I answer that question. I have a question, what did you guys see?" I say with a light pink dusted across my cheeks. Bucky (Who's sitting next to me) tenses up again.

"Well let's just say that ship (y/s/n) has sailed" Clint chirps up.

"Well shit" I sigh.

"Steve has cherry chap stick huh" Nat smirks

"Yeah, I'm actually not surprised though" I giggle

"I'm going to get a glass of water" Bucky huffs. If I could walk I would and see what's wrong with him, but I can't.

"Hey, Buck, what's wrong? Tell me, after dinner when we are away from others if you want" I whisper in his ear as he gets up he thinks then presses his lips into a thin line and nods before getting off of the chair and going into the kitchen.

====Bucky's pov====

So this is my chance, it may be a bit to late but better late then never. Right?

====Wanda's pov====

This girl has some shit to sort out.