12

==== Wakanda ====

"Oh god, I hope this is the right place if not I'm going to go down pretty fast" You say to yourself as you speed up in the air, a flash of blue light blinds you for a second. 

"Wow, th-this is beautiful" you whisper under your breath.

You begin to slow the jet down and guide it to the ground. You grab the small bag you brought and make your way out of the jet, that now looks really small compared to Wakanda's ships. You tug on the straps on your bag and slowly walk toward the big castle in front of you. You approach one of the guards.

"Um, hello. My name's (y/n), I'm part of the avengers and it would be with great pleasure to see the king." You greet the guard who nods and allows you in, you walk in front of her she tells you which ways to go. Not long after you're stood facing a huge door, another two guards open it. As the door slowly glides along the floor you see T'Challa sat on the throne. He raises his head and looks at you with a confused look.

"King T'Challa, may I speak with you" You say as you place your bag on the floor and bow.

"What is going on in New York for you to come here?" He asks.

"Nothing is happening, may I talk to you in private, please?" You question. He nods and the few guards that are in the room leave.

"What is going on (y/n)?" 

"I need a place to stay. Something happened between Bucky, Steve and I. They both fell for me and I didn't know what to do, I chose to run away, I remembered that you said that if there is any trouble to come here. I know that this isn't that big of a problem but I just need to think about what is happening, and I know I can come here" You blurt out

"You can stay here, for as long as you want. You might be able to help out with the Basotho and Lesotho with the farms, as you have the elemental powers." he chuckles 

"Thank you so much T'Challa." You give him a small hug which he returns.

"It's no problem (y/n). Now, follow me to your room" He smiles.

====At the Tower (Bucky's Pov) ====

It's been a few hours and we have no idea where (y/n) has gone. Soon after Steve ran off I did too. I found a letter from (y/n) in my room.

Dear Bucky, 

I'm sorry that I left, I just Need time to think and be away from the team. Away from feelings. I'm sure I will miss you like crazy when I'm gone. I coulDn't find a framed picture of us so I decided to give you my Art book. It's filled with all of my drawings that I've done since I joined, there is even some of you in there and the rest of the team. It means a lot to me so can you keep it safe. If you ever find me, keep it. Because by that time it will probably mean more to you then what it would to me.

Once again I'm sorry that I left you, the team, everything. But I just couldn't choose between you and Steve. 

xxx (y/n)

(Go to the 23rd page)

I place the letter down and pick up the worn leather book. I trace the imprinted letters of her name with my finger before opening the book to the 23rd page. It's a drawn picture of (y/n), Steve and I, with a big smile plastered on our faces and (y/n) on mine and Steve's back. Somebody must have taken the picture and she drew it. I need to talk to Steve, it might be the only way to find her, we need to work together.