Welcome home

Hurry up Ari The Uhaul is here!! tell Trey bring everything out the house into the Uhaul because we gotta get on this long trip to Miami , Ok I screamed back , walking into Trey room , quickly my noised picked up an aroma it was very strong and made my nostrils explode I couldnt help but to cough , cough cough What is that i asked Trey my older brother? its weed he said in a annoying tone and next time knock before you barge in my room he said pushing me out, fine but ma wants you to bring all the bags out so you better get rid of that, bye man boom he shut the door in my face, i rolled my eyes and grabbed my bags and met my mom outside the house puting the last few things away into the Uhaul 5 mins later Trey came out with everything else and secured the lock on the Uhaul we hoppped into the Uhaul said our goodbyes and got on the road. we reached miami at about 2pm in the afternoon, a big sign reading welcome to the city of miami gardens welcomed us , mins later we pulled up in front of a red and white brick looking house, with a grey old fence around it ,the grass was dam near taller then me it felt like i was walking through a forrest , we all walked in and claimed our rooms, me and my brother argued about who would get the big room with the bathroom until my mom interupted us saying that this would be her room, we both gave her a blank look and walked off silenced, i picked the room all the way in the back and Trey chose the room across from my moms room, we brought all our bags in and helped my mom bring in all her expensive china that she valued so much , my mom was a single mother rasing two kids on her own she did her best to give us everything we needed and she tried her best to raise us right, my dad was in prison since i was 3 years old so we never had a real relationship but i loved him the same amount i loved my mom, after bringing in everything and putting our stuff away we decided to stroll the neighborhood , one of our neighbor was a old white women who had a house full of cats i thought that it was kinda weird but who am i to judge, we seen so many different stores so we decided to grab a bite , after eating all our food we went back home and got ready for bed by now it was about 11pm , my mom told us tommorow we would be getting up tommorow and going to go get signed up for school , we were far from exicted me and my brother hated school with a passion, i said my prayers and closed my eyes , the next morning we returned the Uhaul and got a rental , a friend of my moms suggested a school for my mom to take us to it was about 10 mins away from our new house it was yellow and green and had alot of adults walking around, it took us about 20 mins to fill out all the school papers, once finish the lady behind the desk shook our hands with a smile on her face, welcome to Norland High.