The aunt could be said to have been taken care of by the special ops and Xue family. So, Feng Xinya completely disregarded her.

But she hadn't been taken care of yet, as it would probably happen in the next few weeks or so. Therefore, the mistress could still use the aunt and Qiu family's resources to dig up information on him, the soldier who visited the Xue mansion that day.

Unfortunately for them, they couldn't find much aside from his address which he had his team's hacker deliberately leave for them. Even though he didn't like inviting trouble to his doorstep, he already knew it was unavoidable. With this mindset, it was better to get rid of their enemies faster.

That was the reason he was expecting unwelcomed visitors soon. And, as one of the involved parties, Xue Yang deserved to know ahead of time what to expect.

Finally, Xue Yang had finished washing the dishes with Feng Xinya helping to dry them before placing them back into their respective spots in the cupboards.

As Feng Xinya closed the cupboard door, Xue Yang quietly spoke up with his pale jade green eyes full of determination as he stared straight into Xinya's own golden orbs,

"Can you teach me how to shoot?"

(dirty author: *wink wonk*)

Calmly shutting the door, Feng Xinya turned his gaze towards the youth before him only half believing in the boy's capability to shoot another living person, especially with his soft and gentle temperament.

But he didn't have to question Yang's reasoning. It was very obvious that he didn't want to be "useless." It was always better to be able to rely on oneself rather than wholeheartedly depend on someone else.

Thus, he didn't deny his request and simply wordlessly led Yang to the underground floor, where the gym and his hidden armory was.

The large room was hidden behind the mirror wall. It resembled a shooting range or gun club, with electricity powered targets and an expansive field in between ranging from 30m to 90m. That was how grand the room hidden behind the mirrors of the gym on the basement floor of Feng Xinya's mansion was.

A long rack that extended from one side of the room to the other width-wise held Feng Xinya's wide collection of guns, from large and heavyweight rifles to small basic handguns. In total, there were over two hundred different types of guns. More than three-fourths of them were more than likely illegal. However, Feng Xinya was a special force soldier, so it was probably deemed okay for him to have so many guns.

Moreover, with the original's likeness to a robot with a one-hundred percent clear rate for his missions, he was undoubtedly one of the team's best men, if not the best. That was why his superiors never got on his case for being as curt and borderline disrespectful as he was, as he behaved as such towards everyone.

Back to the present, there was a computer and scanner at a discreet corner of the room for those occasions when he'd receive information from or want to send information to his superiors while he was practicing. He had brought up the files regarding the Xue family secret along with him.

He left Xue Yang to pick out any gun he was interested in before heading to the computer to fax in the files.

When he returned, the youth was standing in front of a rack of smaller handguns. He seemed unsure if he was allowed to simply take one off, otherwise an alarm could go off?

Facts told that he was just being silly as Xinya picked up a matte-black, standard M17 with a seventeen-round magazine capacity. The original Xinya had multiple of this type of gun as it was the accepted firearm of A Country's military. As a P320 pistol, there were many variations and Xinya just so happened to have all of them, but the M17 model was the standard so he had more of it in the armory.