- Mate - Part 35 -

"Alpha! Luna! Man down!!" We heard someone scream. "Damn it... they are fast here" Martinus said. "Come on. We're going to kick their asses" I said laughing. "That's why I love you" he said smiling. We go down and see warriors, mason and Marcus fighting with rouges. "A little help here?!" Mason screamed. I ran to him and knock the guy down. "Good job sis" he said. I winked and went to another rouge. Everyone was fighting, and it looked like we were winning. After half an hour... the rouges were all dead. "Are there warriors dead of us?" Marcus asked. We all looked around. "Travis and Diego" One of them said. "They deserve a good funeral" I whispered. Poor boys... "Is it over?" Mason asked. "I think so..." Martinus said breathing heavy. I hugged him. It's finally over. "Come on we're going to the pack house and tell the pack that everything is going to be fine" Martinus said. We nod and called everyone to the pack house. "Thanks to everyone who helped destroy these rouges. We really appreciate it. We're going to give a party this evening, we hope you all will be there to celebrate this victory" Martinus said. Then Marcus came to the front. "Unfortunately... our 2 warriors, Travis and Diego didn't make it. Their funeral will be in a week." Marcus said. "No..." I heard. We looked at the one who said it. It was girl, around my age I think. Brown hair with purple stresses and blue eyes.