- Mate - Part 23 -

Rycker and I lay there the whole day. Just doing nothing and being comfortable with each other. He really cares about me, like Martinus cares about me to. "Y/n?" Elena asked. "Yeah?" "Can I come out please, I wanna be with Rycker and Martinus" She asked. "Ofcourse. U don't have to ask" I said smiling. I close my eyes and came on the background. -POV Rycker- I see y/n closes her eyes. When she opens it her eyes are... Silver? "Elena?" I asked. "Hi" She says soft. "Your eyes are..." "Silver? I know" She said. "But how?" I asked confused. The only ones who get these eyes are the ones who already live 6 lifetimes... But she told me she lived 5 lifetimes.... Why she lied? "I don't tell y/n my first life time" she said. "What happened?" I asked curious. "U know... It was war right?" She asked. I nod. "Well.... I wanted to fight in this war. I was so strong and I just needed to do something to not just cry bc i didn't find my mate. But... In this war I smelled you... You didn't smell me bc......" She holded a pause, silence. It's like she can't say it. "Elena. Just tell me" I say while hugging her. "Much males in the war used me, so, their smell was on me so you couldn't smell me... It was horrible" she whispered...