- Mate - Part 32 -

- Pov y/n - We go inside. We see Marcus, Mason and a few other alphas. They all look nice. Some women are here to so... Not the only one. "Hello, alpha Martinus and Luna" One of the alphas’s said and bowed. "U... Don't have to bow... Ur an alpha to" I said stuttering. "If that is what you want" He said and smiled. I smiled back and met a few other alphas, Lunas and girlfriends of alphas. "Hi" I heard. I turned around and saw a girl around my age with black hair. I knew that smell from somewhere. "Hello" I said. "Luna from the Gunnarsen pack. Right?" She asked. "Yes indeed" I said and smiled. She smiled back... But it wasn't really real... I think... "I... Am going to the toilet for a moment. Be right back" I said to Martinus. After a few second I’ve found the toilet. I took the letter out that this bastard had thrown in our house with the threats. I sniffed "No..." I whispered. I went out of the toilet and took Martinus outside. "I want to go" I said to him. "We're just here" He said. "I... Want to... Go" I said serious. He nods and stepped in the car and me after him. The whole ride was silence. We arrived home and i went to the kitchen. I laid the letter on the kitchen table. "Why you wanted to go away? We didn't even eat" He said confused. "Eating can we do here to. Smell the letter" I said serious. He did as i said and took the letter carefully up and sniffed on it. "What now?" He asked. "Black haired girl" I just said. She was the only girl there with black hair so u can't miss who it was. "What's with her?" He asked. "She's the one who sends the letters"