- Mate - Part 31 -

- Next day - "Come on y/n" I yelled after her. "Comiiinngg" She screamed back. We are going to a sort of dinner party with a few of my pack. It will be great, she can meet everyone. When she got down we jumped in the car and started riding. "Have you got more letters?" She suddenly asked. "No... Have you?" I asked confused. "No..." She said and was silence. I stopped the car and looked her in the eyes. "Have you?..." I asked again. She nodded slowly. "I thought, he or she will stop but.... No..." She says sobbing. "Babe... Just tell me when you get a new one. Don't hold secrets" I said and pecked her lips. She nodded and I started the ride again. When we arrived at the place I helped y/n out. "No... Secrets you said? Right?" She asked me. "Yeah.. why?" I asked. Does she have to tell me something more? Was it so scary or bad that she hasn't said it to me already. "I wanna start a family" She said while interupting me. I stood frozen... Did I just hear that right??? She wants a baby??? Omgggg omggg. I dragged her up and kissed her all over her face. She giggled... Owh her beautiful smile, just wow 😍 "I guess you are happy" She said laughing. "Of course I am!" I said more then happy. "Well... Alpha Gunnarsen, will you lead me to this dinner or what?" She said hugging me. "Ofcourse my lady" I said and stretched my hand out. She took it and I lead her inside. Marcus was there, Mason and a few other alpha's from other lands and their mate.