- Mate - Part 7 -

–next day – I wake up and look around. Where am i? Oh no… when I remember everything from yesterday I begin to panic. I heard footsteps running to my room. I begin to panic even more… I get this strong sense in my nose… honey… something like that. The door opened wide. “What’s wrong?” he asked shocked. I backed of and stand against the wall… “Noth…nothing” I was shaking. “I felt that you got a panic attack… why?” he asked again. “How you... can...… you feel that?” I asked. Ughh my sentences are a mess… I haven’t talked in a long while. How in hell can he feel how I feel? “You are my mate y/n… of course I know how you feel” “m…mate?” I asked confused. “You don’t know what that is right?” he asked worried. I shake my head. “Every wolf has a mate. It’s someone where you belong to.” he explained. “Me… belong… you?” I asked. That didn’t sound right. “Yes… you belong to me and I belong to you” he said and came a little closer. “Stop” I commanded. And he did. “Is it okay if I stay standing here and that we talk a little?” he asked soft. “You… going to hurt me” I whispered. “I am not going to hurt you angel… you are my mate, I would never hurt you” “then beta will” “Marcus? He is my brother. He won’t do you anything. And if he does… brother or not, he is dead in a minute” he threatened. He’s so scary. I nodded slowly.