- Mate - Part 13 -

“Y/n, its Elena” my wolf said. “Elena?” I whispered. “I missed you” she said. “Omg! You are freaking back!!!” I said happy. “Rycker helped me…” she whispered carefully. “H…how…” “Well, now I know his name and he knows mine, we can mind link. But only we can. I can’t link with Martinus and Rycker not with you. That only can happen when you get marked” she explains. “Marked?” I asked. I don’t even know what that is. “He has to bite you, and bc he is an alpha, you have to bite him. The bond you have will get stronger” she said. “Owh… but…i… I don’t want, I’m scared. And… I never met Rycker… i… I am not that close to Martinus” “yet” she added. “Yet… but, it needs time okay” I begged. “Of course, and I will help you. Just try it” she said. I nod. “Good night y/n” “Good night Elena” I whispered and fall asleep. I finally hear my wolf again… that’s the best that ever happened from when I ran away. – Next day – “hey… wake up” I hear a soft voice saying while shaking me. I growl. “Stop shaking me” I angry said. The person lets me go and sits next to me. I open my eyes and see Martinus. “Hug hug hug” Elena whined in my head. “No” I said. “What no?” Martinus asked. “It… wasn’t against you…” I whispered. He looked confused. “Elena” I mumbled. “Is she back?” he asked happily. I nod, “bc of Rycker” “did he help her?” he asked. I nod.