- Mate - Part 15 -

I see Emma running around with a girl. I think that was the one Martinus spoke about yesterday when we were in her room. Lindsey, I think is her name. “Hey girls” I said. “y/n!” Emma screamed and hugged me. I smiled and hug her back. “Do you want to play with us?” she asked. “Uhm… sure” I said. We start running and playing. We had much fun. I got to know Lindsey to. She’s really kind. “Get her!!” I heard. I turned around and was thrown on the ground. “Aghh” I screamed when I hit the ground with my back. “Where do you come from??!” an unknown voice said. I couldn’t say anything. Everything hurts. “Let her go!” I heard and then someone wrapped his arms around me. Martinus… “She’s going to be your Luna you stupid ass bitches” he said. “Wow… I ever heard him say something like that. “She smelled like a rouge…” one of them said. Martinus growled. I got a little scared and then out of nowhere there stands a brown, black wolf.

 I got a little scared and then out of nowhere there stands a brown, black wolf

Is this Rycker? He has such a beautiful skin. He looked at me with a soft look. Maybe he isn’t that…bad?... he turned his gaze to the others again and stands before me. Then another wolf came… all black… smells like… Marcus?

 Then another wolf came… all black… smells like… Marcus?

Wow… he pointed I had to go with him. I tried to stand and I succeed. He shows me I had to sit on his back and so I did. He runs to the house again and lays me down into the bed. He goes out and after a while he comes in again in human form. “They don’t see you as a Luna yet… you haven’t been marked” he said. I just nod. “Are you okay?” he asked. “My back hurts” I growled.