- Mate - Part 20 -

“Found her” Rycker tells me. “My wolf found her” I said to the rest. I turn into my wolf and Marcus and mason follows me. It’s like I run for my life. I see her in the distance. “There” I said. “Mason goes left, Marcus right and I go form behind” I command. They nod and do what I say. She’s running so fast. I never saw her like this. “y/n!” I scream. She looks back and when she sees me she runs faster. Nonono! “NOW!” I scream. The boys go next to her and I lay her down from behind. “Let me go!” she screams and tries to get free. Wow… her wolf is beautiful.

 Wow… her wolf is beautiful

“Stop it, please” I beg. She stares in my eyes and becomes calmer. “y/n” mason said. She looked at him and just smiled. “I want them dead…” she mumbled. “I know… there will be a day, I promise” he said. “Tinus” Marcus says. I looked at him. “We can send some of our pack, and let them do it?” he proposed. “For me it’s okay, what about you?” I asked y/n. “I want to help killing them” she said. I looked worried at her; I don’t want her to be in pain… she already had two wounds. “I know that I already had 2 wounds Martinus, but… I will train and I will get stronger” she whispers. “How you know I thought that?” I asked confused. “Elena told me, Rycker told Elena” she said. “Can you now go off me?” she asked me. “Sorry” I said and went off her.