- Mate - Part 8 -

“How is your wound?” he asked. I looked at my wound and feel on it. “Okay” I whispered. He smiled. “Can I know how your… wolf is called?” he asked then. I shook my head fast. He can’t know my wolf. No no no! “Well mine is called…” “Nooo” I screamed. “Whoah. Why you don’t want to know the name of my wolf?” “Wolf, scarier then human. Wolf bad…” I mumbled. “My wolf is indeed a little dominating or strict but he loves you and your wolf. He’s not dangerous. And he will not come out if I don’t let him okay” he asked. I nodded. “I have to go now. Alpha duties. I will see you in the evening y/n” he said soft and went out. “Bye” I whispered. He doesn’t look… that bad… right? – A week later - Every morning there lays new clothes on the chair next to my bed. A little creepy but the smell of Martinus, my mate, is all over it. So it has to be him laying it here. Maybe if I’m asleep? Idk... It's kind of weird though. But it's always beautiful and comfy. I pick the new outfit that is lying on the chair and go into the shower. My wound is healed and I feel fit again. I had to eat much food from the doctor. I only see him, alpha Martinus and a girl called, Saphrina. She is the one who cooks here. I go downstairs to the kitchen and sit on the same spot like the whole week. “Good morning Luna” she said. “Saphrina, you can call me y/n, I don’t want to be called Luna. Please” I said. She nodded and gave me my food. My sentences are a little bit better. Some are not that good but some are. “Good morning” I heard. A raspy and deep voice. I froze… Martinus. I turned and looked at him. I see his bare chest. Damn those muscles though…