"Hey Ash."

"Having trouble deciding what to wear?"

"You have no idea."

She lightly laughed. "I'll help."

"Thanks."

She found the dress that has black. Short in the front, long in the back. It has skulls on it, which I loved, and big black boots.(photo on side.) She straitened my hair and put makeup on me.

When she was done I got up and started to leave the room, until,

"Angel can I talk to you?"

"Yes."

"I scheduled court for adoption. We might have to lie about who he is."

"Okay." I said smiling. "Thankyou."

"No problem. Court is tomorrow, so go talk to Blake."

"Thankyou so much." I hugged her and she kissed me on the forhead.

"Yourwelcome sweetie."

I walked downstairs, seeing Blake surrounded by everybody.

"Hey Blake." He swiftly turned around.

"Yes, baby sis?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

~Ashley's POV~

"Thankyou so much." Angel hugged me and I kissed her on her forehead.

"Yourwelcome sweetie." Angel left my room and went downstairs. I then plopped down on my bed when Chris came in.

"Hey." He pronounced hoppin on the bed next to me.

"Hey."

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"No you're not." He pushed my hair back. "Tell me."

"I'm gonna have two kids. Two. And they don't even have a father."

"Honey they have me. Blake's gonna have your last name, but I'll consider them my own." I nodded.

"We're in this together Ash. Angel already calls me dad."

"Yea, but what about Blake?"

"He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. He'll be closer to his grandfather more than anybody. Besides Angel."

"Who, Marilyn? Probably. He sure does love him a lot."

"Baby it's gonna be okay." Chris kissed me and I just layed down next to him and cuddled. God what would I do without him?

~Angels POV~

"Damn Angel you look good."

"That's bro. Oh! By the way tomorrow's adoption day! We're gonna have to lie a little about your name considering you were dead. But you're gonna Ashley's last name just like me. You're cool with that right?"

"Duh!"

"Good! 'Cause you wouldn't have a choice anyways!"

He smiled and shook his head while laughing. "Well.. I don't have any clothes.."

"Oh, right! I have a box of your old ones.. I never left without them. So you can wear them and we can go shopping today. I'm sure mom and dad won't mind."

"Okay."

"If you wanna call Ash mom you know that's okay.. right?"

"Yeah. It's gonna take a little while to get used to though. But I'll work on it."