You sat in the waiting room as you all waited for results. Haesung and Jiwoo had finally arrived. You were just waiting for your mom. It has been over four hours since the doctors took Taehyung into the operating room. The wait was killing you.

"The fuck is taking them so long?!" Yoongi shouted. "I oughta go in there and blow their fucking brains out!"

"Relax, Yoongi," The eldest said. "He's going to be fine. All we can do is just sit and wait. The doctor told us the surgery would take long."

You stood up and walked towards the door.

"Y/N," Hoseok called out. "Where are you going?"

"I need to get some air." You answered and continued your way.

You sat on a bench in the courtyard and rested your elbows on your knees. You tried your hardest not to cry, but you failed.

Footsteps were heard coming your way and you saw a pair of legs standing in front of you. You looked up and saw your mom.

"Honey." She whispered softly.

You quickly stood up and hugged her.

"The surgery is still happening," You spoke in between harsh sobs. "It's been over four hours."

"He's gonna be okay, darling. He'll fight through this." She rubbed your back with her palms.

"What if he doesn't? What if he dies?" You sniffled. "I can't lose him, mom."

Your mother pulled away and sat you down on the bench as she crouched down in front of you. She placed her hands on either side of your face.

"If that happens then I will help you through it. I will help you mend your heart, but don't think negatively, okay? It won't help."

You nodded your head lightly and she sat next to you. You laid your head on her shoulder and she placed her arm around you.

"Y/N!" You heard Jungkook yell.

You looked up to see him running towards where you were and you quickly stood up.

"The operation is done!" He informed you. "It went well. The result is good!"

"Really?!" You wiped your tears.

"Yes! He's fine." You hugged Jungkook tightly and he hugged you back.

"I want to see him." You stated and he nodded.

• • • •

You stood at the side of the bed and looked at Taehyung. Sniffles and the monitor beeping were the only sounds that were heard in the room.

"I could punch right now." You spoke after minutes of being in silence. "You scared me! I thought you died, again. Was the first scare not enough?" Tears started pouring out.

"Why do I have to love you? Why does it have to be you that I'm so in love with? Why do you have to hurt me like this?" You sobbed loudly. "This isn't the first time and you know the worst part? The worst part is that this isn't going to be the last."

You turned around towards the window to face the city lights. You kept wiping your tears, but new ones would form.

"Hi." You heard him whisper behind you.

You turned around to see him with a gentle smile on his face.

"Just the face I wanted to see."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I hate you!" You yelled.

"Well, I expected an 'I'm glad you're alive. I love you', but I guess that works too." He joked.

"How can you joke at a time like this?!" You shouted. "I can't even deal with you right now."

You were about to walk away, but he grabbed your hand.

"Sleep with me."

"Taehyung-"

"Please." He interrupted.

You swallowed harshly and he scooted to leave you space on the bed. You climbed onto the bed and he wrapped his arms around you.

"You scared me." You whispered and started to cry.

"That's it, baby." He murmured as his fingers ran through your hair. "Let it out."

✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣

Taehyung @ death ↓↓

It's like this boi a freaking superhuman like damn

It's like this boi a freaking superhuman like damn. He already survived two near-death experiences.

ALSO I find that gif so beautiful like he just looks so dreamy :)