« 06 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You stood in front of the large body mirror in your room and picked at your outfit.

Is this too much? How would I know? I've never been to a 'mafia gathering'.

The sound of someone clearing their throat snapped you out of your thoughts and you turned around.

"It's too much, huh?" You asked Taehyung who stood at the door.

"I think it's perfect," Taehyung affirmed. "You're already in the attire for their funeral." Taehyung joked and you cracked a small smile.

"Let me help." Taehyung offered when he saw you grab a necklace.

He took his hands out of his pockets as he walked towards you and you pull your hair up. He clipped the necklace in the back and you put your curled hair back down once he was done. You looked at Taehyung through the mirror.

"You should wear a coat. It's cold outside."

"Or you could be a gentleman and lend me yours when I get cold." You teased.

"Who says I like you that much?" He raised his eyebrows and you scoffed jokingly.

"Fine. I'll get my own coat." You shoulder bumped Taehyung and took out a coat from your closet.

"And here," Taehyung stuck out his hand which held a holster and a knife. "Just in case."

You took the items out of his hands and stared at them for a moment.

"It goes around your thigh. I can help if you don't know how to put it on, but you'll have to lift up your dress pretty high." He smirked.

"I'll manage." You asserted.

"Whatever you say. The boys and I will be waiting in the foyer. Come down when you're ready."

• • • •

"Are you guys ready?" Namjoon asked the boys as you all sat in the limousine.

"We were born ready," Jungkook spoke.

"Okay badass." Yoongi teased and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Pass these around." Jin took out small earpieces from a bag.

Once you grabbed one you placed it in your ear.

"Testing. Testing." Namjoon spoke into a little microphone. "Can you hear me?" He asked and you all gave him thumbs up.

"Good. Yoongi, Jin, and Jungkook—you'll wait here until I tell you to go. The rest of you guys, you know what to do." Namjoon instructed.

Everyone nodded and the rest of boys, along with you, walked out of the limousine. You felt uneasy. Scared. You've never been in such a situation.