« 03 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

The moment you woke up you noticed Taehyung getting dressed at the end of the bed. He was fixing his collar as he kept his eyes on you. You rubbed your eyes and sat up on the bed, resting your back against his head board.

"Stop staring. It's creepy." You commented.

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring."

You scoffed and walked out of his room and made your way to yours to take a shower. After the shower, you walked into your room and slipped on your robe then looked for clothes to wear for the day.

You heard a gentle knock on the door and the door swung open before you could agree to let the person in.

"I'm enjoying this view."

You turned around to see Taehyung leaning against the door frame with a box in his hands.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"Just wanted to remind you that my parents anniversary party is tonight. We obviously have to go."

"What's the attire?"

"I would like for you to wear this."

You walked over to him and grabbed the box, then placed it on your bed.

"Okay." You agreed.

"Okay," Taehyung responded and licked his lips.

A few seconds passed and he was still there—leaning against the door frame—as if he was waiting for you to get naked in front of him.

"Go!" You yelled at Taehyung as you threw a pillow at him, but he closed the door before it could hit him.

• • • •

You took out the navy blue dress from the box and laid it out on the bed. You admired the beauty of it for a minute before slipping it on. You tried your best to zip the back up yourself, but you struggled.

"Y/N, it's time to-"

Taehyung stopped under the door frame.

"Let me help you." He offered as he walked over to you.

You moved your hair out of the way and he zipped up your dress. You turned around and his body was close to yours.