While walking....

"HEY!"

"YAH!" I shouted back. Slapping his arm not that hard but he pretend he was hurt.

"Ahh... It hurts!" He shouted gaining attentions from the students.

"Sorry from interrupting you all."
I bow multiple time then they do their business again.

"Seriously Jeon Jungkook?!"
He whined. He still didn't know that I know he pretend to be hurt.

"Look, this joke is not working you know?" I sarcastically said while he stands straight.

"At least help me!" He makes a lot of aegyo, I laugh at his face because he looks like a clown who is being cute just kidding, HAHAHA.

"Can we eat some lunch now?" I ask pouting after I heard my stomach growled.

"Why so cute?!" He pinch my cheeks hard that made my cheeks red. I push his hands away from my face and glared at him.

He sighs. "Fine I'll treat you food."
I happily hug him and pulled him to the canteen. He told me that he will buy our foods while I find a place for us to seat.

I saw that his hyungs and my unnies where gesturing us to join them so I did. Me and jungkook join them.
They keep on talking and talking
We just kept quiet but since jungkook was bored, he also joined talking with them while I stayed quiet. Not until someone notice it.

"I think someone is not in the mood today?" J-hope ask as all of their eyes were now on me causing me to sigh.

"Its because- nevermind." I didn't continue my sentence since I already know that they don't need to know about it.

"C'mmon Y/nnie! Tell us please!"

"Don't worry its not important. I will just go to the bathroom. Excuse me." I let out a fake smile, excusing myself and left the scene. Little did I know, someone followed me from behind. I go to the bathroom and let out the tears I have held on.

"They don't know that its my birthday.." I said as stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

"Tsk, just let them be girl!" I giggle and sigh.

I let out another heavy sight and left the bathroom after fixing my hair.
I was about to turn right but I was
stopped by the sudden voice

"Y/n-ah, are you okay?"

I turned back to the person.

"Yeah, why?" I show him my fake smile but he notice it.

"Hey Y/n, I know you were not okay, but can you tell me why?" I immediately look up at him because of what he just said.

"Even if I don't know the reason why you are sad, it will be gone later okay ?" He patted my head as I nodded my head.

"Let's meet the others at the school garden they were chit-chatting there."

"Sure thing, Yoongi Oppa!"

"I though you will forget my name." He said with a giggle.

"It almost slipped off my mind but good thing I remembered."

"Good." He messed my hair and started walking while chatting. We arrived at the canteen, we called our friends while reaching their place.

"Hey Y/n, where have you been?"
Lisa unnie asked me .

"After I went at the bathroom, I get my things on my lockers that I was supposed to bring." I lied.

"Suga hyung! She is my girlfriend!" Jungkook went towards my side and remove Suga's arms aroung my shoulders replacing his arms instead.

"Chill bro, I don't have any plans to steal her from you." The others chuckle at the both of them then they stand up from their seat and started walking somewhere so we just followed.

"Are we not having our last period?"

I asked them, I scan them waiting for their answer but Namjoon answered instead.

"We all have a same class and it was science. Our science teacher was absent because he was assigned to look after at the journalists because it was held today."Namjoon replied with a smile. I just made an 'Ah okay' face.
We stopped at the garden and sat on the grass. They started talking without me and Jungkook's arms that is around my shoulder is now gone and they are literally busy having a conversation without me. I was confused at first because they kept whispering infront of me I just get my phone out of my bag and started reading stories on 'wattpad'.

I get bored on reading since I was already reading in thirty minutes but I was still confused because they were still whispering to each other as if they were planning on something.

I interrupt their whisper thing by asking.

"Are you done CHIT-CAHTTING now? Because I will get going now."

I was about to go but Jungkook held my wrist preventing me from walking.

"Can we go to a cafe first before we get going?" Jungkook ask me, his hands were still on my wrist as we stare at each other.

"Uh. Sure? I guess?" As I answer him, He signalled to the others that we will get going first using his hand. We were walking while singing because it was boring he started singing as we left the campus as I also joined him. Without knowing, we already reached the cafe, we just finish singing the songs and choose our orders as soon as we got inside. While waiting, Jungkook and I were sitting one of the chairs, using our phones.

I was playing games while Jk was texting someone. I thought of him texting someone because he was smiling through his phone.I was expecting that he was cheating behind my back but I just let it slipped on my mind. I just continued playing games not knowing that our orders were already here.

"Jagi, the food is already here."
Jungkook said. I did not listen to him instead I continued playing my game.

"Yes! Yes! No! Aish! Tsk! This is so unfair! I was about to win!" I sighed dissapointly as I looked at Jungkook who was staring at me until now.

"What?" I ask him but he just shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head sideways and continued eating while I do the same.

We were infront of my house already but it was weird I mean REALLY weird because the lights outside the house were off, it was always on every night so I just walked in and also notice that the door is a little open and the whole house is really dark.

Jungkook who is behind me, signalled me to go inside while he follow.
I do what he says and I got scared alittle because I imagine ghosts would be here.

Suddenly.....

"AHHH!! Help me!!"

To Be Continued..