chapter sixteen

EUNMI

watching them going down and up to the other treehouse gave me chills. especially now that they're back here with us with scratches and cuts on their arms and legs.

they were about to successful climb back here but one of them accidentally dropped something so the last person on the stair decided to get it back.

he got attacked and as expected all of them helped him since all of them went with him.

i've never seen wild pigs fighting with humans before. that's why i was kinda shocked when i witnessed how they do it.

jimin was the one who got attacked first and to our dismay his beautiful skin-- or their beautiful rather was now filled with scratches and mud for they probably rolled earlier.

"we have food but you all look no good." chaeyoung said as she wipe yoongs face with a cloth from her.

"i knew going there was a bad idea. look what happened to all of you now." mina sadly said and jin shook his head.

he then scooted near her. "are you sad mina? please don't be. it was for all of us anyways."

"sad indeed since you said it yourself that it was for all of us. mina must've thought it was for her, thats she's special." doyeon whispered and giggled. nayun smirked and laughed with doyeon.

mina did not hear them as she just continue her convo with jin.

"still, it was our fault." she muttered, her hand slowly falling down to her sides.

"no its not. we planned it ourselves anyways please dont be sad." jin suddenly held a hand and doyeon squealed. nayun, aerum, miyeon and chaeyoung cheered and started fidgeting around.

"he held her hand! omg." miyeon exclaimed looking at the locked fingers.

"yow shit mina you're growing so fast im proud of you son!" doyeon said and mina looked at her weirdly.

doyeon must've felt her gaze so she turned to her. "what? son sounds nicer than daughter."

"hey bitch get away im taking their hands a picture." chaeyoung positioned her phone and took a picture of their hands.

"find the best angle slut. we're going to make that as a cover of their wedding invitation." nayun said and the boys creased their eyebrows. i kept a smile as i knew what was going on their mind again.

"what are the words?" kook asked and chaeyoung looked up to him. she glanced at me then laughed.

"you explain. they mean the curse words." i said to her.

"you do it. you're head is big." she whispered to me and i kicked her leg.

"my head in small. of course im not an alien. and you explain it im going to take care of jimin's scratches first." i replied and she pouted. i smacked her mouth before getting a shirt on my bag and soaked it with water.

i scooted near jimin and slowly rested his arm on my leg. i wiped the muds and blood as they were still fighting of who will explain to the boys.

"i hurts alittle but i will be strong eunmi-ah." he said softly and i looked up to him. i blinked at what he called me and soon returned him with a smile.

"sure jimin-ah." i tried to tease him but he didn't get it. his sense of humor is still on the way.

i hope their sense of humor will arrive soon.

"ouch you do it miyeon you're so silent there i thought you were a cemetery." i heard doyeon said followed by a slap that was maybe hit on the leg. i was back facing them so i cannot see.