chapter nine

-----—————————-----

-----—————————-----

EUNMI

" tae come here, I'll show you my phone. " areum said.

all of us choose who we are teaching and got into our businesses. i got kook by the way.

i pressed home in my phone and handed it to him. i told him the uses of phone and introduced him to all the apps in it.

" so i can put my face on the screen too? you said i can change it right?" he asked, his fingers going nowhere in the settings of the phone.

" the one you see behind those is a wallpaper or a background picture. yes, you can change it. " i said and he nodded.

he put the phone right in front of his face and squinted his eyes. "  where's the galler?"

" the gallery? here, click on this. " i pointed the gallery and pressed his finger to the screen.

kook suddenly giggled. " your face is here! and theirs too! hahaha. "

i chuckled and shook my head. " that, those are called pictures kook. there's this thing called camera where you pose and it will take a picture of you. " 

" camera? " he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

" yes, you click here and click that. " i lead his thumb to the home button and opened the camera.

" woh! my leg is shown there! " he exclaimed as he was surprised when his leg and feet came in view of the camera.

" where ever you move the phone everything in view of the camera will instantly show on the screen. try clicking that circle. "

he clicked the button and the camera captured a picture of his leg. as he moved the phone, he accidentally touched the flash and it turned on.

he awed and clicked so many times on the capture button, so many times that i got worried about my phone storage. but i just let him.

i glanced at the others and saw that yoongs was listening to music with the phone right beside his ear.

joon looked so busy at looking at the words in Merriam Webster.

tae was flipping through the images of Gucci items in areum's phone.

jin was licking his lips while he watch offline youtube videos about cooking and foods.

jimin was busy doing different poses at the camera while nayun watch him.

and hope, well he's pretty busy following the choreography videos in miyeon's phone. she always loved dancing so she downloaded choreos that she can follow. hope seems to love them tho.

a pat on my back and made me turn to kook.

he looked at me then to the phone and said. " my face is in the phone. is that a bad thing or good thing?"

i laughed out loud.

" no of course not. you opened the front camera so of course your face will be seen on the phone. " i said and pulled the phone of his hand. i stretched my arm and draped an arm around kook.

" you smile. 3 2 1 smile!" he and i smiled together at the camera.

i pressed unto the picture and we both watch it. he laughed at my face and i laugh at his. he looks lost in the picture.

just then all of our phones beeped and turned off. indicating its 11:00 pm already and its our time to sleep.

all of our phones were scheduled to alarm and power off and we cannot open them anymore not until its 4:00 in the morning.

" what happened? " all the boys asked in unison.

" i have to throw—delete the last picture. i look ugly there. "

" i was trying to study hard words in that application. "

" the song didn't get to chorus. im sad."

" the polo looks good i want to check it again. "

" those cupcakes looks yummy. i want to know how to make them."

" i want to do that dance! ah what happened?"

" it turned off already. maybe tomorrow guys. " i said to them and they all pouted except kook.

" its okay. you'll be teaching is more about the phone right?" he asked me and i reply him with a nod.

" im sure you can open it—" jin and joon molded their hands to yoongs mouth.

" im starting to get sleepy. let's just go to sleep and wait for their phones to open again. " jin talked to them and they nodded.

he then turned to us and spoke. " im sure you all are sleepy too. even if you aren't  i will still force you to go to the tree houses and sleep because there are wild pigs roaming here around night. they're dangerous and we don't want you to get hurt. "

" really? we s-should go then girls. " doyeon said and stood up.

" yeah, if you need us just call us but no too loud. we're just there at the other treehouse. " jin said and pointed a house tugging unto a big tree.

it was all made of wood and is 2x bigger than the treehouse i am sleeping.

" have a good sleep!" jin waved and went to climb the ladder.

" good night girls!" the others chimed.

" good night eunmi." kook cutely said to me making me giggle.

" night!" i waved him goodbye.

••

i wonder how it really felt using a flip phone jin said its hard tho. my first phone was  just thick af and im alittle disappointed not to experience that long, thick flip phone era.

hA.h