chapter twelve

--------------------

E

UNMI

he inched his face closer to mine and i gulped.

" you're so beautiful. " he whispered and looked directly at my eyes.

my heart skipped a beat and because he was being so slow, i kissed him myself. he instantly responded with my kiss as i can feel his hand running on the zipper of my dress.

" fuck eunmi." he cussed which i found so hot.

i laughed and chuckles of females sounded in the background. i didn't mind and resumed to move my lips with his but strangely his was not there anymore.

_

i shot my eyes open and they immediately widened. i quickly covered my mouth as i look at aerum and chaeyoung who was laughing their ass on me.

" w-what." i shuttered and rose up the floor.

" why were you moving your lips like a maniac? " aerum asked, laughing. my mouth fell open and i shook my head to them.

" n-nothing." i told them. " w-where are the others?"

" they are out busy finding meat. we just went here to tell you that kook and you are chosen to find some fruits. thank you!" chaeyoung exclaimed dramatically and climbed down with aerum before i can even ask her.

" fuck, kook and me?" i exhaled loudly.

i groaned and cried in thought of us together. and then it made me think, why am i even thinking of that?

" aaurgh!"

i flounced as i reached for my phone and checked the texts i wrote the other day. it was still unsent, making me more problematic on our future life here. i just want us to go home because of two causes. 1, i don't want us to bother and make obstructions to them. 2, because it has been difficult and uncomfortable for all of us.

" what a life." i mumbled, slowly standing up and fixing my hair. i drank some water from my bottle and climbed down the stairs to meet kook.

i jumped, skipping 2 sticks in the ladder and ran to the table. from there, i saw him sitting down while holding a chicken. an alive and

" ahem." i cleared my throat as i made my way to the seat in front of him.

" good morning eunmi!" he greeted cheerfully while smiling so wide to me.

why do i think that it's only me who was making a fuss when he called me pretty yesterday?

" hi." i replied, smiling back at him.

he put the chicken to the ground and gently lift the leaf and a pot containing some foods.

" you are the only one who didn't eat. i think its better if you eat first before we go and search some fruits." he said and i nodded. i washed my hands with the water beside me and started eating with his eyes still on me.

" you look pretty today eunmi." i almost choked to what he said. i gulped the big lump on my throat and thank him.

" w-why do you keep on telling me that im pretty? " i asked him.

" because you are pretty. tae hyung told aerum that and he said that aerum seem to like it. so, i was thinking that you would like it too since you two are the s-no for me you're prettier than aerum." he said and i can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks.

i just bowed my head a little to him which made him narrow his eyebrows at me. i hang my head low and continued on eating shyly.

" why am i even feeling shy?" i whispered to myself.

" are you okay, eunmi? why aren't you looking and speaking to me?" he questioned me with pure worry in his voice.

i laughed it off and shook my head. " nothing. oh do you want to play phone?"

his eyes lit up and i sighed in relief. at least he can do something that will prevent him to stare at me while eating.

" yes." i fished out my phone from pocket and gave it to him.

" i will try using this without asking to you so just eat there." he said and i hummed.

" k." mr. independent.

_

" wah, i think i know mostly the things in a phone now. thank you for letting me use it eunmi." kook said as he returned my phone to me.

" you are welcome." i said, smiling.

guess i smiled for many times today.

" oh a tar apple!" kook suddenly shouted and pointed his finger to a tree. the tree has round fruits hanging on each and every branches, mainly colors of it is violet.

" i'll climb it you stay and catch them here." he told me and went near the tree, slowly sprawling his legs on the trunk.

it didn't get a couple of minutes when he was on the top already. he waved at me and i waved back.

" don't fall!" i warned him.

" i won't." he replied then started reaching a fruit. he grabbed it and looked down at me.

" catch this!" he immediately threw the tar apple at me without any ante warnings.

i tried estimating where the fruit may fall but to my dismay, it already fell on the ground, cracked and opened as soon as it touched the soil.

" its okay! there's still a lot here." he shouted from the branch he was tugging.

he grabbed a fruit and signaled me that he will throw it. this time i caught it and then all of it continues until there was a big pile of tar apple near my feet.

jungkook descended from the tree and i looked down because if i won't i will really see his dck. and i don't want that, its like im sexual harassing
him.

" i have a bag here. i brought it from the house so that we'll not have a hard time bringing the fruits. " he said and took an old thing clipped between his waist and his skirt.

he unravel the small fold of a bag and squatted to the ground, putting the tar apples one by one inside the sack.

" i'll help you." and that's what i did. i helped him until all of the tar apples are in the sack.

" thank you. " he said to me and i nodded, slowly standing up.

he also stood up and pulled the opening of the sack to close it. he the looked at me. " do we have to find some other fruits? is tar apple okay for you cause if not we'll find some other fruits for your likeness."

i shook my head. " no no.....its okay. i think today is my first time eating this kind of fruit because i've only seen and touched this before but haven't tried eating it. "

" really?" he gasped." you haven't eaten this? but there are a lot in the city right?"

" there are, but my family just don't like it so they don't buy. im excited on eating it tho. "

" it's nice. i think we should go. they're probably there already. " he said and I followed him.