chapter two

--------------------

"signal, signal where are you? we are lost and so are you. up to nowhere. now we're nowhere. no food, shelter, light and water. all we need is signal to help. signal, signal come and help. " chaeyoung starts to sing in the tone of twinkle, twinkle star.

" that's a beautiful song. " doyeon smiled at her.

chaeyoung flipped her hair and said. " yeah, the same to the one who sang it. "

the others shared a look and soon shrug their shoulders before turning back on walking again.

" i think we really went too far from the base. because you know the guy that gave us these rag dmn it flashlights said to me that if our devices happens to not get any signal, it means that we already went out of their area of responsibility. " miyeon said, throwing the corrupt flashlight that the corrupt guy who gave them this and the permit to hike up the forest.

" we're out of the motherfcking-

" so does this mean that they won't take the responsibility of searching and rescuing us because we're out of their area of responsibility?! bullsht huh?! " mina yelled in anger. the others just sighed and continued on walking again, hoping to see just a small glimpse of light coming from someones house or something that can probably help them.

" and unnie look at the permit. " nayun said as she wave the 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. aerum's mouth fell open when she saw the big permit.

" this is my first time seeing such permit thats almost as big as my diploma in middle school. this is-gahh guys I think we're scammed. " she shook her head in disbelief.

" yeah it looks fake for some reasons." eunmi added, squinting her eyes to the printed letters that looks like just xerox copied.

" doyeon, how much did you pay? " eunmi questions.

" he asked for 400 dollars so I gave him 400-"

" sheyytt! " mina gasps

" we are lost. we don't have signal. there's no one here to help us. we don't have enough food. we have no shelter. we have no compass or something and lastly we were scammed. " nayun summarizes after she rile up all of the things.

" so wow you just know that by now? " chaeyoung says.

" -no of course I'm not that slow like how slow and loading your ex-boyfriend is. "