chapter thirteen

-----——————————-----

"instagramable shit." eunmi muttered as she took a picture of the tar apple.

"is that even a word?" mina asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

chaeyoung whipped her head to face mina and said. "of course that's a word."

"instagramable." the word fluidly slid out of joon's mouth. he blinked his eyes and turned to yoongs who happened to be also looking at him.

"is that word a companion of pretty and fucking? i don't think i've heard that before." yoongs said to him and he nodded.

jimin scooted to eunmi's side and grabbed her phone. he tapped the camera icon and snapped a photo before eunmi can even react.

"again." she said, both of them smiling at the camera.

someone cleared their throat and eunmi and jimin looked up. the person pursed his lips as he sat down in front of them. 

"what?" he asked as he stared at them.

"nothing. again eunmi." jimin said and eunmi and him resumed on taking selfies again.

kook squeezed the tar apple between with his hand as he intensely stare at the two. he didn't noticed the poor tar apple breaking into two until the tar of it fell on his palm.

he looked down and gaped. "what—"

"woah! you're so strong kook!" jimin gasped and so did eunmi.

kook immediately handed the apple to her and eunmi looked at it in her hands.

"you're giving it to me?" she asked, glancing at the fruit and to him.

"well duh of course. its already on your hand." aerum appeared out of nowhere and just joined the conversation.

eunmi rolled her eyes at her and pushed her off the bench." get away from here. shoo, shoo!"

"wouldn't want to disturb your time with your tarzan aye? come on tae." she teased and grabbed tae's hand. she abruptly stopped on her tracks and also grabbed jimin's hand.

"let's leave them here jimin. let's go!" she said and eunmi quickly took hold of jimin's other hand.

"no. he's not going anywhere you bitch." eunmi glared at her.

aerum pulled jimin closer. "he's coming with us my darling so that you and your prince there will have a private tim—"

"no! no!" eunmi tugged on jimin's hand tight as tight as she could.

"now i really think you have something for him. just let me get jimin away from the both of you so that you'll have a great time." aerum smiled teasingly to eunmi and eunmi glared at her more. they continued on arguing while jimin, tae and kook just watched them cluelessly.