chapter ten

-----——————————-----

EUNMI

"

are we all ready? let's go now. " yoongs said and started walking to another direction of the forest.

we all followed him and the others started talking to their sides. i sighed and slowed my pace making me the last person to walk behind them.

i adjusted my bag and looked around the huge trees that looks so healthy as ever. this place must've been a rain forest and not just a simple forest.

"are there trees in your place too?" i turned my head and saw kook matching his steps with mine.

"there are but not these plenty." i answered and he nodded. 

since we weren't talking at each other, we just walked and watch the others talking and laughing at their phones.

" let's all take a picture!" jimin exclaimed as he take hold of nayun's phone. i tried tiptoeing but i can't still be seen in the camera.

"joon hyung you should hold the camera. jimin hyung's arm is too short." kook said and joon looked back.

"me?" he asked and kook nodded. jimin gave him the camera and he aligned his arm like jimin.

"where do i click?" my face was seen but my smile went musty. i can feel my cheekbones shaking due to joon taking so long to click on the camera.

chaeyoung went up to him and clicked the capture button, capturing us. joon turned his head and immediately meet chaeyoung's face so close to him.

areum whistled and i cheered.

" chaeyoung ft. approaching love life. " doyeon said and chaeyoung went red. she glared at us and moved away from joon.

joon blinked his eyes. " what just happened? "

chaeyoung's shoulder slouched and she sighed in disappointed.

"nothing. " 

_

i was chugging down the water in my tumbler when i caught kook watching me. i lowered my bottle and showed him a small smile.

he replied with a cute grin before we all made our way in the middle of two roads.

"which one?" nayun asked, looking back at us.

"the left looks fine." doyeon said.

"left may looks fine but i don't think its not the right road." kook blurted and i looked at him.