chapter eight

**jungshook at his finest.⬆

--------------------

EUNMI

" so we just throw them here unnie?" i said, looking to mina unnie who just dropped the long leaf of banana where we all ate earlier.

she nods. " jin said they will rot or in another word decompose soon and the nutrients will just return to the ground, giving more advantage for the other plants."

" ah. " i hummed, silently following her as she began to walk back to the house.

" do you want to urinate? I'll wait for you." mina said and stopped on her tracks.

" i don't feel like peeing but i will since i didn't get to pee yesterday." i said and moved behind a tree, slowly pulling down my garments and peed.

" yea, i've observe all of us didn't get to urinate or poop since we got here. i guess its because we're lacking some water and/or we're just preventing and holding it in since we're not used to do it not in proper rest rooms." she said as i pull up my pants and went beside her.

she handed me her phone that serves as our light and went alittle away from me. " i want to pee before we go to bed. i don't want to go down the treehouse and pee at midnight. it'll be scary."

" nor do i want too. oh look! there's so many stars. " i exclaimed when i looked up and saw countless of stars on the sky.

mina unnie then stood by me and followed where I was looking. she smiled and pointed them.

" wow, i think this is the only place we can see the sky. i mean mostly the trees here covers the heavens considering this is a rainforest. " she spoke and took her phone from me and captured the view. i took out my phone and did the same.

" we should go. the others are probably wondering why we are taking so long. " she said to me and pulled me with her.

we soon reached our for the meant time home and saw the others sitting on the ground with a thin mat laid under them.

mina unnie went directly to join them while i directly went near the bucket of water to drink. after i drank using my hands, i walk towards them and sat beside kook.

kook the 123456-

" woah! what kind of thing is that?" all of our heads turned to jin who was looking at mina unnie's phone.

tae scooted near her and stared at the phone. " its lighting and-ooh! your face is inside it!"

" it looks shiny and good. can i eat it?" yoongi asked, making our eyes widened.

" NO!" aerum and i shouted so loud that tae and hope whimpered.

" are you angry at us?" tae whispered, his eyes in the verge of crying.

" no, we aren't. we're sorry we shouted. " aerum spoke softly to tae and hope.

i saw kook in the corner of my eyes hanging his head low. i look at the others and saw that they are shaking alittle.

i guess they aren't used in getting shouted. i thought.

" this is the first time a human shouted at us. yes, we are all used at the loud and scary roars of the wild animals here but a human shout is different. im sorry we got you think we're weird. " jin said as he repeatedly bit his lower lip.

chaeyoung coughed. " no, no. we didn't find it weird. we understand tho. "

" you do? " yoongs' eyes lit up.

chaeyoung nodded. " yeah, we all understand your situation. "

the boys slowly smiled as they regain their postures. jimin repositioned his leg causing his thin skirt to rise up alittle.

i immediately turned my head away and opened my phone. i sighed when i saw that my messages were still not sent.

i then heard a lowly gasp behind me.

" daebak! eunmi also has the lighting thing. " jimin said, staring at my phone while he rest his head over my shoulder.

i laughed. " this thing is called a phone jimin, a mobile phone."

" phone? " joon asked.

" phone?" hope added.

" phone?" jin repeated.

" phone? " jimin asked, looking at me right in the eyes.

" how many times do eunmi has to repeat that to you? she said its a phone. so its a phone. no need to kept on saying it over and over again. " kook commented as he pushed jimin's head from my shoulder.

jimin pouted. " why are you so rude and bad to me these days? all i do is being a good hyung to you and you repay me with that attitude? "

kook just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

" jin hyung, kook." jimin whined.

" kook? " jin calls and kook sighed.

" yes jin hyung. " he said to jin and turned to jimin. " im sorry jiminie hyung. i won't do it again. i hope you forgive me. "

jimin smiled and nodded. " of course, why won't i?"

i admired how sweet jimin looks at kook. they all act like they're brothers but i don't think they are because they don't have any similarities in features.

i wonder what their age are.

" do you want us to show you and teach you how to use phone? " miyeon offered, earning some yes from the boys.

••

teaching how to use the phone on the next chapter! ty for reading chapter eight.