chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN so close

"go left! straight!" joon shouted as the others follow the direction he said.

sounds coming from the wild boars pushed them to run more faster. eunmi groaned at the weight of her backpack and fastened her pace despite of the pain in her shoulder.

"why do we have to run? do they attack humans?" she yelled.

"you mean humans? like us, us humans?" kook asked and eunmi scratched her head.

"yes! you, us humans!"

"yes. they attack humans." kook answered and scratched her head again.

"do you have like lice? why are you scratching your head?" kook ran to her speed and lifted the bag on her back a little.

"who the heck would have after all this crazy sun shining even if its cold season already? do you think lice would like to live that?"  she said as she widen her steps more.

she suddenly turned her eyes on him."why do you know about lice? only mostly girls have lice and you all are boys here."

"well there are monkeys and lost dogs roaming around here and joon hyung and i happen to see that they have lice." he said as all of them approached the last 10 meters of their 'house'.

"actually at first i didn't know the name of it but joon hyung soon told me. he said he saw it in the old book that he found." he added and the oinks of the pigs became louder.

"are you sure they attack? i mean look at them, they're just cute and all." eunmi asked and took a very quick glance at the boars.

"we all fell for them at first —"

"fell? we didn't fell to them kook. why would we fall? its not that we are thrown to them to fall to them." tae entered the conversation and kook huffed a breath.

"yeah?" jin followed.

"remember what yoongs hyung said? its not that fall like fall really. its just a term like we tolerated something or accepted something." kook explained and the others who thought like jin and tae agreed.

aerum laughed. "wow."

eunmi looked at her then continued her run. "so kook?....."

"oh well yeah. we fell for their cuteness and played with them but that didn't happen because they attack us. they were so scary trying to claw us." kook resumed was he was saying.

"we're here! go up everyone!" yoongs announced as they were very much close to the tree houses already.

joon who was ahead climbed up the first ladder of the first and the nearest treehouse. mina followed and so did the others.

of course minding the fact that they are just wearing short covers, all the girls that followed behind them looked at different directions to not see their privs.

"this sucks i actually wanted to see." doyeon complained and attempted to look up but aerum hit her feet.

kook forcefully but gently pushed eunmi to up the stairs quick. he was the last one to climb and fortunately he made it to the 5th stick before the boars can even surround the ladder.

"the ladder is shaking!" miyeon said as she felt the ladder tremble because of the turmoil by the wild pigs.

"shit! shit! shit!" chaeyoung cursed loudly and held unto the wood tightly.

jimin frowned and blinked his eyes. he then whispered. "shit, shit, shit. that just sounds so nice to me. should i try speaking it now?"

"i'll just ask my favorite hyung later." he shrugged.