A Quarrel Between Villains

Comincia dall'inizio

The barrage eventually stopped, as the Nomu, having fully recovered, slammed into the Crawler, as he hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Koichi!" Pop-Step called out, bouncing in to catch the vigilante.

Suddenly, Kirishima was sent flying into the two, knocking all three of them over.

"Damn it, these guys are tougher than they look!" Cursed the red head, as he charged back to grapple with the Nomu he was fighting.

"We can't let up yet!" Shigaraki called out, "There's barely 15 of them, yet they are causing us so much trouble!"

One For All Full Cowling 55%: Ohio Smash!

A huge blast of air followed Todoroki's fist, but was ineffective against the Nomu he was fighting, who seemed to have a slime body quirk.

"A boneless Body making you immune to blunt damage huh?" Speculated the students, as his left side ignited to flames, "Then I'll just burn you instead!"

The student doused the slime Nomu in flames, but only to have it charged out of the fire, unharmed, slamming him into the pavement.

"It's flame retardant too!?" The student cursed, as it tried to use ice, only to have the Nomu engulf him, depriving him of oxygen as he started to panic.

"If I freeze him, I'll suffocate myself!"

An explosive blast separated the two students though, as Katsuki ran in, dragging Todoroki to safety.

"You have the fanciest quirks here Half and Half, don't have us saving you!" Scolded the blond student.

In the distance, Tokoyami was pinned against the wall by a Nomu who's body emitted a blinding light.

"These guys all have our weaknesses!" Yelled Aoyama, as his lasers proved worthless against one of the Nomu's armor.

"We'll we wiped out at this point!" Yelled Mei, as several Nomu were crawling up on her.

Suddenly, a dark figure jumped in, stomping the Slime Nomu before it could recover, before pouring liquid nitrogen all over the monster, freezing it solid, then threw a chain, wrapping around the light Nomu's neck, swinging into the one that was attacking the Crawler, killing both of them. All the attacking Nomus turned their attention to the newcomer, who eyed down every last one of them.

"Who's next?" The man said with an intimidating tone.

It's body emitted a killer aura, which made Iida think of Stain, only somehow, this guy was even more brutal looking, being both taller and bulkier to the hero killer. The Nomus shuddered at the man's appearance, as they scrambled back into their holes, flying or crawling off. The fight having settled, the U.A student took this chance to catch their breath, before some of them turning to the new guy. Pop and The Crawler, however, knew that man the very second they locked eyes.

"Knuckle-Duster!" Crawler and Pop Step cheered and rejoiced, running up to their former compatriot.

"Yo! Koichi! Kazuho! Long time no see!" Knuckle-Duster greeted.

"What are you doing here? I though you retired." Asked Pop Step.

"I did." Replied the old vigilante, "But they kept dragging me back in."

"Hold on, I'm confused, do you guys... know each other?" Asked Iida.

"Oh yeah! We used to be a team and all, but then Knuckle here then left the group, so now it's just Pop and I." Explained Crawler.

"Well that's a relief. We need every man we can get." Said Shigaraki with relief, "Now let's keep going, we have to track down Izuku as fast as possible."