"HAh LOOK there's the second one for the night!" He laughs pointing at the dude who just fell.
"Yah...stop it." You say shyly smiling.

(I haven't spoke to yoongi sInce the whole clothes thing.)

"And I'm here because jungkook wanted to come."

"Oh..so that's why huh?" He says annoyed.

"Yes!" You say rudely. "And, If I known you were sitting here I would've never even CAME to the party, you ruin everything!"

"So I heard you're dating jungkook?" He asks looking down.

(What? Who said???.....okay he's getting on my nerves)

"JUNGKOOK?" You exclaim
you cut yourself off when you see his face and the weird thing is, it broke your heart because of the look in his eyes.

"whoa...Are you, okay?" You ask.

He doesn't answer he just stares off.

"Yoongi?" You say.

"Why do you make me feel this way?" He yells all of a sudden.

"Whoa!!" You say backing up

. "I miss you....I haven't seen you sincee the thing taehyung did too you and I hate myself because...I couldn't help you, all I ever do is hurt you."

"yoongi." You get cut off .

"HE ALWAYS GETS YOU!!! All I can think about is...if I were jungkook I would be the happiest person in the world.

He looks at you

"I wanted that" he says.

"I was an idiot for the way I've treated you and I've given you mental health problems, bruises, depression."

"How could I think that would make you like me??"

"Im sorry y/n!" He yells causing a few people to look over.

"Yah yoongi you're going to cause a scene."

But before he does you take him to the car. You're not going to have yoongi ruin jungkooks night.

"Why are you taking me to your old lady car?" He asks

"God you're really annoying!" You roll our eyes.

just get in the car.

"Look yoongi, I don't want you to hate yourself. Yeah what you've been doing was TERRIBLE, but I don't want you to live a life like that over....me."

You then turn the car on, and catch him staring.

You look over to him and it now becomes a staring game.

These weird, thoughts are popping in your head, His messy beach hair, his eyes glowing, why am I feeling this

"You don't even know how many guys are after you y/n" he says softly.

You furrow your eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" You laugh.

"Everyone! It's the hardest thing to keep them all away from you....but jungkooks the only one i couldn't get to quick enough"

You don't really understand him

"I wish I would've treated you differently." He says.

"if you regret it so much why do you still do it?"

"Because you're to good for me" he says.

(He didn't- the stuck on himself snobby Min yoongi Just said i Y/N L/N was too good for him??? Im confused)

You laugh, "what??"

"You're to good for me, you're so pretty and nice and you're happy you're the perfect girl and I'm just a guy who gets what he wants with everything."

"But you, youre the only thing I can't get." He confesses

"And it drives me nuts more than anything that I can't have you all for myself"

"You're just to good." He admits.

You're so shocked you have no words, but as he's talking you can't think of anything besides how different he's acting,

You both stare at eachother and slowly get closer.

(Don't do it y/n)

As the seconds pass you both are just centimeters away

(Don't you dare fall for him y/n)

you feel his breath on your mouth until two soft lips touch yours.

You tense up, you want to stop it, but something in you won't let you move.

You relax and yoongi notices so he puts his hand on your cheek pulling you closer

Heyy I feel like this chapter was boring

I also feel like the other one was too idk
I may change it a bit later idk I felt like it was stupid and not good hakdnaudla

BUT THABK YOH FOR READING LOVE YOUHHUHHANCBAKFBALXBA