Pretty hurts// 여보 아파

Flashback a year ago...

Y/N POV...

This year I shall start freshly....you take a deep breath before you look in the mirror.

you take your glasses off replacing them with contacts and you just decided to wear makeup today...Since yoongi says I'm so ugly...I'm going to be pretty!
I'm going to make myself pretty.

Few minutes later.

you take one last look in the mirror before smiling. "I actually look good today!"
you compliment yourself.

you chuckle to yourself at the thought of actually looking pretty.

"Ah...I've never felt this good about myself ever!"

School....

you walk into the hallways confident not even worrying about yoongi and his stupid friends...that is....until you seen him.

you quickly turned around with your eyes widened rethinking your decisions. 

(Come on confidence, confidence!)

(You can do this y/n)

you turn around with your head up and walk....

As soon as you got close to him your head came down to the floor as you passed.

"PIGGY!!" yoongi yells.

(Please don't be talking to me)

"PIGGY!!!" After He says it again i sigh and turn my head

He starts laughing "look she even answers to it!" He says as his friends laugh and giggle at it

"Wow..I've never seen someone try as hard as you are right now...who are you trying to impress?? Because looking like that...you wont impress anyone."
he laughs.

"you're trying way to hard.." he says in a whiny voice as he brings his hand up to your cheek caressing it.

"all though no matter how hard you try you will still be a pig with that nose of yours." he says booping your nose

He leaves bumping shoulder to shoulder.

you look up and everyone's laughing and whispering so you run into the restroom and take off all the makeup wiping it as you're crying.

"You will never be pretty...he's right...why would you do something like this, I just look even more stupid."

you walk out of the bathroom with your backpack glued to yourself trying to use it as a coverage.

you get to your locker and pull out the book you need.

once you get to your class room, the first thing you hear is a pig snort coming from all the boys directing it at you

you just sigh opening your book setting it up hiding your tears from him.

What you didn't know is that yoongi thought you looked beautiful....he just got jealous of other boys thinking the same way....

Sorry this is short also sorry that this was just a flashback chapter and not a chapter chapter...if ya know what I mean! you know what never mind HAHAHA