the characters.

this is the first story I've ever written so I'm sorry In advance if it's a bit cringyyyyy I dunno🙃🙃

I would also like to give thanks and credit to the person who made my book cover KAnnAlfred she's amazing so I recommend you guys gk check her out🥰🥰🥰
>**>*>*>*>*

About the characters....

Y/N Y/L/N
Y/N is a 16-year-old who is a straight Ā student in all her classes. she moved up a grade in middle school. So Instead of being a sophomore, she's going to be a junior in high school, a bit of a smarty she is.

Min Yoongi:
you see... Yoongi has a weird history with Y/N. He always picks on her and pushes her around, and Since Shes is so shy it's easy for him to push her over and do whatever and say whatever he wants, But what makes it easier is that she's younger than him by 2 years

Jeon jungkook
New kid in town that Yoongi can't stand, but Y/n seems to be happy that he's here and to have a new friend that actually understands her.

::::::::::::::::::

Flashback

Middle school.....

Y/N POV...

It's the last month of middle school before high school comes, and I'm super excited yet nervous.  Maybe because I'll be a junior instead of a freshman... I think it's stupid they won't let me have a choice to stay where I am or to move up it's totally not fair. I mean really... why can't I just stay down a grade...I really don't mind.

I don't know, maybe I'm being over dramatic...

First day of high school.

I walk through the slide doors meeting an empty classroom.

As always, I'm the first one here....it's sort of my everyday tradition I guess you could call it.

I try to take a seat but I find it complicated due to the seat being freezing cold...

"Aish...I knew should've worn leggings under this skirt-" I scold myself.

I find a way to manage it and begin to spread everything I need out on the table before I slide my backpack next to my ankles.

Just as I lift my head up from under the table I see the rest of the students beginning to fill the classroom one by one.

10 minutes later~

"Now that everyone is here I guess I can finally say it...CO-"

All of a sudden a loud squeaky door opens interrupting the teacher.

(Someone's late....)

A tall boy walks from behind the door wearing a solid Gray beanie...

"Late again Mr. Min?" The teacher scolds the boy as he walks to his seat that just so happens to be right behind me...

"Sorry, sir." He says sitting straight in his seat "notttt" he whispers amongst his friends as they laugh.

I furrow my eyebrows instantly.

I can't help but hide my facial expression after overhearing.

The teacher just sighs and claps his two hands together before speaking.
"As I was saying...Welcome everyone you are now juniors congratulations!!"